Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Position Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 12 months (January – December 2017) with possibility for extension
Closing Date: December 10, 2016
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Finance and Administrative Assistant roles and responsibilities involves in finance, accounting, stockpiling, cashiering, liaison with suppliers, and keeping an accurate records of fixed assets and other related documents. Maintain outstanding customer service to suppliers and projects, cash register operations and safeguarding company assets and handle organization’s payments; providing administrative and logistics support to management and field staff operating in different project sites.
The duties will include, but not limited to, providing logistics support and general administration services. The role involves developing and preparing office documents in a professional, ethical and efficient manner. This role is a major link between the management, field staff, partners and communities and, therefore, requires proficient skills in office practice and management.
- Degree in Accounting, business management, or related field
- Computer skills to operate MsWord and MsExcel is a must
- Good command of English and Indonesian languages is essential in order to effectively carry out the required duties
- Proficient in office organization and general knowledge in logistics management
- Good interpersonal skills in order to maintain a good working relationship with other team member and partners
- Dynamic with ability to work under pressure, (in teams as well as independently) while maintaining high quality results (compliance with deadlines)
- Sense of responsibility, integrity, good judgement, honesty, team spirit, problem solving skills, communication skills, negotiation skills
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Processing cash and bank transactions in accordance with finance policy, including obtaining all necessary document and signatures before effectuating any transaction
- Prepare cash and bank vouchers, post and file the transactions
- Make daily cash reports and update cheque register
- Prepares memos and back-up for non-cash transaction
- Prepare administration and documentation to open and/or close bank account
- Ensure timely provision of translators as required and ensure accuracy of translated documents
- Draft formal correspondence as requested
- Responsible for managing phone calls and correspondence directed to the country office, including maintain the phone log
- Documentation backup, secure filing system and allocation for confidential, private of documents
- Organize travel bookings, hotel accommodation and pick-ups
- Organize the setting up the logistics for meetings and events
- Responsible for managing all stakeholders contact directory
- Assist with the renewal of legal licenses & documents, such as the company’s legal paper; expat’s visa and other documentation
- Provide back up support to logistic, warehousing and secretarial services
- Provide back up support services in HR matters
- Supervise support staff (cleaner and driver) to maintain office and cars cleanliness and vehicle log.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) in English or Bahasa NOT later than December 10, 2016 by email to: email@example.com. Subject of the e-mail: FA. Important: CV files not exceeding 200 kb.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. ADRA Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of race, gender or religion.