Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Position Title: Finance and Operations Officer (Papua Province)
Reports to: Finance and Operational Manager / Senior Technical Officer, Care and Treatment (Papua Province)
Job Family: Finance
The USAID funded project, Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES), under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program is implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Pact, IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and conducts a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (KP) – sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs and improve their enrollment and retention in care and treatment across the HIV cascade. LINKAGES will accelerate the ability of governments, key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV. The key elements of the FHI 360-led team’s strategic and technical approach are:
- Identifying key populations and locales and comprehensively assessing risk
- Diagnosing “leaks” and revealing access barriers within the HIV services cascade
- Scaling up “what works” while innovating to ensure the most strategic use of resources and access to newly emerging technologies
- Addressing structural barriers and transforming local KP organizations
- Ensuring interventions are sustainable over the long term, and
- Supporting the mainstreaming of human rights, gender and competency and capacity development.
Job Summary / Description:
The LINKAGES Associate Operations Officer, Papua will provide support and assistance to the Papua technical team on project management and implementation activities in the Papua Provincial Office. She/he will coordinate with the FHI 360 Country Office to provide critical operations support to the LINKAGES team in Papua. She/he will be responsible for office leases, travel and logistics arrangements, and visitor liaison functions. She/he will ensure that all office functions – including financial transactions, banking transfers and payments are handled efficiently and on time.
The position will be based in Papua, Indonesia. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Suitably qualified candidates openly living with HIV and/or who are representative of the key populations affected by HIV are also actively encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the technical and program staff / team including secretarial duties, such as word processing, filing, scheduling and confirmation of appointments etc
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive electronic and paper filing system for the Papua Provincial Office
- Assist with the planning, logistics and management of meetings, workshops and trainings and be responsible for taking and disseminating the minutes of meetings
- Set up, maintain and update the filing system to include project documents including work plans, project reports, financial reports submitted to the Jakarta office, project updates and other project – related documents
- Maintain and distribute project materials as appropriate or as directed by senior project staff
- Assist technical team members with the preparation of routine and ad hoc project reports, such as weekly updates, annual work plans, etc
- Responsible for coordinating travel authorization (TA) and travel expense reports of staff and coordinate with LINKAGES Country Office finance staff to ensure timely submission of the TAs and TERs
- Make staff travel arrangements e.g. hotel bookings, ticketing, travel insurance etc
- Serve as point of contact for all logistical and administrative needs for the Papua office
- Oversee the Papua office general maintenance and ensure the office space premises are clean and safe.
- Maintain the Papua Provincial Office petty cash and record daily expenditures, including verification of invoices and supporting documents prior to making payment and filing
- Prepare the monthly financial reports for submission to the LINKAGES Country Office in Jakarta and ensure proper receipts and backup documentation are in place
- Review local office financial reports for month end closings, including but not limited to, bank and petty cash accounts reconciliations, travel reconciliations, and travel advances
- Maintain financial filing system in accordance with FHI 360 Indonesia policies
- Develop, maintain and update an accurate inventory list of all LINKAGES Provincial Office property
- Conduct annual inventory review and prepare annual inventory report for submission to the LINKAGES Country Office in Jakarta
- Ensure sure that all borrowed equipment has been recorded as checked out, and returned timely after use by staff and/or consultants
- Manage the procurement process and inventory of office supplies, computer peripherals, software, furniture, publications, subscriptions, and equipment in accordance with FHI 360 and USAID regulations. Work with FHI 360’s Jakarta office and Regional Office to request appropriate approvals for all procurements
- In cooperation with relevant program staff, prepare budget projections and requests for funding reports for submission to Finance Officer in Jakarta
- Recommend appropriate purchasing approaches and strategies to reduce cost where appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or public health or related field
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in office management and administration in Papua
- Must have prior work experience on USAID programs and preferably (but not required) with USAID/PEPFAR funded programs
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian. Good English skills desired
- Must have experience with U.S. government rules and regulations and experience working in an international NGO/PVO environment
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among key populations in Indonesia
- Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources
- Experience of proactively identifying risk, addressing issues and appropriately communicating these to the project staff and country office as needed
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality
- Ability to travel within country if needed.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Interested Applicants please send your CV to email@example.com with position title in the subject at the latest on 25 January 2017 COB.