FNF Indonesia is HIRING
As a German non profit organization in Jakarta, we are inviting qualified individuals to fill as soon as possible the position of
The Finance Assistant will be responsible to carry out accounting for FNF Projects and reporting to the Director of FNF Indonesia.
- S1 graduate from related discipline
- Proficiency in English is essential (knowledge of German would be an additional advantage)
- Experience in working for international organization
- Good computer skills as well as Windows, Office, Accounting Programs
- Fast learner, ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
- Honest and trustworthiness
Administrative Assistant (AA)
The Administrative Assistant will work under the Administrative and Financial Desk. The main responsibility is to assist the Desk in arranging business travels, including the ticket and hotel booking, to conduct the financial and administrative reports and to receive visitors and prepare meetings.
- Male/Female max. 30 years old
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in English is essential (knowledge of German would be an additional advantages)
- Computer literacy and skills in operating other office devices
- Capability to deal with ticket booking and travel arrangement
- Open mindedness, ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to deal with administrative and social media
- Willing to start in February 2013
Interested applicants are welcome to send their application letter including expected salary and their resume to Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, Jl. Kertanegara no. 51, 12110 Jakarta or email to: Meita.Olivia@fnst.org (write the position title as the subject of email) before January 21, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.