Cardno Emerging Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd is part of a global consulting organization which manages projects for major donors, delivering aid work in core disciplines such as education, health, HIV/AIDS, governance, resource and environment management and infrastructure. Our work expands across Europe, Latin & North America, Asia, the Pacific and Africa. With over 3,000 staff worldwide, our vision is to be a world leader in the provision of professional services to improve the physical and social environment.
To support the Finance Manager and Finance Staff in accounting and tax related works in the Indonesia Representative Office, we are seeking potential candidates for:
Name of position : Finance Assistant
Reporting to : Operations Manager
Duration : 4 months
Work base : Jakarta
S/he will be responsible for:
- Re-arrange full sets of large sized data in Microsoft Excel files, to produce a pre-determined format of Financial Statement.
- Other related duties as reasonably requested related to Finance.
With the qualifications as follows:
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Excel, handling large size excel files
- Basic knowledge in Indonesian Tax
- Knowledge of Chart of Accounts in development sector accounting system
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workloads to tight timeframes, and be flexible with changing priorities.
- 2-3 year working experience in development sector would be an advantage
- Moderate English language skills.
Please submit your application letter and curriculum vitae (with salary expectation) in English no later than 28 December 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write Finance Assistant on the subject of the email. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Please do not send your application to this email address.