Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) has entered into an agreement with Hivos to assist in the implementation of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme, also known as BIRU Programme, which will continue until 31 December 2013. The BIRU Programme aims at the development of the Indonesia domestic biogas sector and build at least 8,000 biodigesters before the end of the programme. Under IDBP YRE is expected to produce 3,500 biodigesters during 2013, providing access to biogas for 17,725 people.
The overall objective of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme is to disseminate domestic bio-digesters as a local and sustainable energy source through the development of a commercial, market oriented sector in selected provinces. For this project, Yayasan Rumah Energi is looking for a dynamic Indonesians national to fill the following position:
Finance Assistant (FA) – based in Jakarta
Responsibilities and Task
To assist Finance Manager in carrying out financial administration works in compliance with Standard Operations Guideline.
- Manage petty cash fund and its administration to ensure smooth daily office operations.
- Prepare vouchers for all cash income and disbursement after checking the accuracy of the supporting documents.
- Prepare vouchers for general journals as requested by Finance Manager.
- Write cheques or transfer requests for payment that to be reviewed by Finance Manager and approved by Programme Manager and or Director.
- Deposit all cash received to bank account.
- Check the accuracy of advance liquidation report from staff and ensure the completeness of supporting documents.
- Execute secretarial works for communication to regional office concerning their financial reports.
- Filing all financial documents in accordance with the Standard Operating Guidelines.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Finance Manager, Programme Manager and YRE Director.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum D-3 Economy/Accounting
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position/responsibility
- Active English (written and verbal)
- Understand accounting process
- Able to operate accounting/finance software/ basic Microsoft applications
- Attention to detail
Applicants should send their application letter and CV only (including three references with their phone numbers and e-mail addresses) in one pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘FA Jakarta’ code as e-mail subject. Applications are requested by Friday, 16 August 2013; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. For more information please visit www.biru.or.id.
Yayasan Rumah Energi
Jalan Kemang Selatan XII
Jakarta 12560, Indonesia