Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
For the Regional Office in Denpasar (Indonesia), we are inviting experienced candidates to apply for the position of:
Finance/Grant Officer (M/F, fulltime), based in Denpasar-Bali
ICCO Cooperation is a Dutch organization with more than 50 years of experience and global presence of five regional offices. The regional office in South East Asia implements programs in Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam. Together with our partners from the public and private sector ICCO works towards a just and dignified life for all, by promoting opportunities for economic empowerment and inclusive development. Responsible and inclusive growth is connected to ICCO’s two core principles: Securing Sustainable Livelihoods and Justice & Dignity for All. Our regional office is based in Denpasar, Indonesia.
The aim of ICCO’s current program is to empower men, women and youth so they can fulfil their economic, social and civil rights. To successfully alleviate poverty, injustice and exclusion we cooperate with civil society stakeholders, public institutions and the private sector. ICCO focuses on empowering rural poor and excluded people by connecting them to inclusive and sustainable value chains, to generate income and to improve their food and nutrition security. We do this with a broad range of value chain actors including CSOs, producer organizations, local small and medium enterprises, international companies and financial institutions. In its economic development programs, ICCO improves productivity, works towards fair prices for smallholders, and lobbies together with partners for a better enabling environment.
Purpose of the job
The Finance/Grant officer is responsible for financial administration and reporting from partners, support appropriate staff with internal and external reporting in line with ICCO financial policy and procedures. Ensure project/program in line with ICCO/Back Donor requirement, including responsible for reporting, communication and other financial related matters of the project/program.
- Financial analysis and assessment of programme and project proposals including revenues, spending, and cash flow forecasts.
- Financial monitoring and evaluation of the partners and third parties, programmes and projects by analysis of financial reports and audits.
- Preparations of payments in the contracts between ICCO/ Back Donor and partners & third parties.
- Financial handling of funded projects. Assist with preparation and review of plans, budgets, performance reports, project proposals, and return on investment analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of medium term and long term financial plans.
- Assist partners in proper financial recording and reporting, and responsible for compiling reports to Back Donor.
- Assess and advise on the financial capacity of partner organizations and accountability systems.
- Facilitate capacity building and expert knowledge in financial administration and control.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of building ICCO/ Back Donor financial management capacities.
- Contribute to the strengthening of the control environments of the RO
- Substantial experience in finance with a demonstrated track record on financial monitoring of projects.
- Budgetary responsibility in an international environment would be preferable but not essential.
- Appropriate degree, for example in Finance or other relevant professional qualification.
- Competence and demonstrated experience in the use of computerized systems, including financial software applications is essential.
- Experience with institutional donors.
- Background in private sector, entrepreneurial mind-set, risk-taker and strong business acumen. Able to work and negotiate with private sector and knowledge institute.
- Knowledge on ICT systems used by ICCO/ Kerk in Actie desirable. Have general understanding on accounting and project software. .
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, discretion and high integrity are imperative.
- Excellent language skills in English and Bahasa.
- Ability and willingness to work with people of different backgrounds and to contribute constructively to a working environment based on mutual respect and trust.
- Creative, curious, pro-active
- Impact-driven, strong set of ownership for every deliverable
- Can work in a team as well as individually, ability to work under minimum supervision.
Please send your motivation letter and CV (up to 4 pages maximum and in English) by e-mail before September, 24 to N.Aeni@icco.nl. When shortlisted, you will receive an invitation. A reference check will be part of the procedure.
ICCO gives an equal-opportunity employment regardless of race, gender, religion, or political affiliations. We invite in particularly people with Indonesian nationality to reply on the job application.