Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant.
Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
Pact is recruiting a Finance Manager for an upcoming USAID-funded civil society strengthening project in Indonesia. The project will empower civil society to strengthen democratic governance and will focus on civil society at the local level – specifically at the district level and below.
The Finance Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project’s financial and accounting management and for providing support to all technical, program, and operations departments. The Finance Director will ensure that the program operates within the approved budget and is compliant with US Government cost principles under 2 CFR 200. This position is contingent upon award.
- Maintain project accounts in accordance with Pact policies and procedures.
- Manage and maintain accounting and finance records necessary for the effective administration and management of grants.
- Account for and pay invoices for grant and non-grant related (sub-contracts and technical assistance) expenditures.
- Ensure project expenditures are in accordance with the approved budget, project contract, and USAID policies and cost principles.
- Develop and manage project budget and pipeline to ensure project does not exceed approved obligation ad budget ceiling.
- Monitor monthly financial performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as accounting, finance, or business administration.
- At least 7 years of experience managing finances for large NGO programs.
- Knowledge of USAID policies and business practices and direct experience managing the finances and operations of a USAID-funded project.
- Extensive experience with project financial management, including financial controls, accounting, and audit, as well as reporting on accruals, pipeline, and expensive validation and reimbursement to service providers.
- Knowledge and proven capability with relevant software, including Microsoft Excel
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and oversee multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Legal authorization to work in Indonesia.
- Fluency in English.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field..
- Fluency in Indonesian.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your cover letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than July 30, 2018 to: email@example.com Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format:
(The Position) – (Your Name). File attachment total size is not more than 1MB.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.