Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
JOB VACANCY : FINANCE MANAGER
Position Type : Full-timeLocation : Gunung Sahari, Jakarta Pusat
FILANTROPI INDONESIA was founded in 2003; it was initiated by individuals and nonprofit organizations who were involved in the Strengthening Philanthropy Initiative network in Indonesia. They agreed to continue and institutionalize their activities together in an association.
The Finance Manager’s main areas of responsibility will include the following:
- To provide accurate and punctual financial management, reports and forecasts on the organisation’s income and expenditure, empowers and builds the capacity of the organization to manage funds effectively and efficiently, meeting international standards and the standards of the FILANTROPI INDONESIA donor agencies.
- To manage the organization’s finance and administration.
- To ensure the development of an efficient, clear and transparent Finance Division, responsible for the creation of planning, coordination, day to day financial management, reporting and development of the FILANTROPI INDONESIA’s finance related operation.
- Ideal candidate will have bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, or other relevant fields with proven professional experience of min. 5 years in NGO finance management;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present financial matters to non-financial managers;
- Ability to manage and supervise finance and non-finance staff, think strategically, and has a good computer literacy skill;
- Experience in philanthropic sector is preferred;
- Experience and proven ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders’ officials;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced office environment, both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to encourage collaboration with members, other programs, and partners;
- Ability to work with limited supervision and work under pressure; Ability to think creatively and collaboratively about all elements of finance work;
- Adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and able to manage multiple deadlines and deliver high quality work products;
- Fluency in both Bahasa Indonesia and English;
Should you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, email your comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Final candidates will be required to take a writing/ analytical test.
Application close: 17.00 (Jakarta Time), 20 March 2018. We will close the advert earlier when best candidates are identified at earlier dates.
For more information, please find the file (PDF version) attached. www.filantropi.or.id