Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR), is a professional organization working in the field of leprosy and disability in 16 leprosy endemic countries. Each year, around 219.000 people globally are diagnosed with leprosy. Indonesia rank number 3, with relatively high disability rates.
NLR, with headquarters in Amsterdam, has been supporting projects in Indonesia since 1967. The main partner of NLR Indonesia is the Ministry of Helath (MoH). Activities are aligned to MoH policies and priorities. At provincial level, the Leprosy Control Program Technical Advisors (LCTAs) are strengthening the capacity of the provincial and districs government’s health staff to improve the quality of leprosy services.
Next to supporting leprossy control, NLR Indonesia’s inclusion and disability program aims to support and advance holistic, community-based rehabilitation and sustainable inclusive development for persons with disabilities, including children with disabilities and people affected by leprosy.
NLR is looking for a full time Finance Manager, based on Jakarta.
The finance Manager will manage the finance team to ensure that all tasks are fulfilled timely. He/she will work in supportive way with the team on a day to day basis and will be responsible for keeping track of profit & loss and balances including evidence at the end of every reporting period.
He/she will have a good picture of the current situation and be able to develop procedures and put systems and practices in place. The finance manager will make sure the finance department runs smoothly, quickly responding to requests and in compliance with manuals and regulations. He/she will also ensure budgets are made on time in cooperation and pleasant facilitation with program staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage office operational finance and oversee all financial and program accounting; ensures that expenditures are consistently aligned with program budgets
- Preparation and submission of monthly financial statements (including expenses, receivable and payables)
- Ensure timely submission of financial reports and bank reconciliations; assure a timely flow of funds to the projects
- Collect data and reports from 7 provinces with district approach
- Supervise and coach finance unit staff
- To participate actively in management team
- Oversee all accounts and reporting systems and ensure compliance with existing standards and regulatory requirements
- Develop appropriate systems and ensure these are implemented and maintained and safeguards forecasting and liquidity
- Facilitate strengthening of the finance department and promote a positive and supportive work environment and communication with program staff
- Ensures program budgets and actual expenditures are captured in a budget versus actual (BVA) analysis
- Coordinate audit activities; arrange for a proper internal auditing of Office and projects and prepare and facilitate the external programme auditing implemented under the responsibility of NLR HQ
- Consistently analyze financial data and reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate quarterly, financial statements; monitor progress and changes
- Set up organizational cash flow forecasting by working in partnership with the program managers
- Ensure all finance systems, manuals and practices are in place and shared with finance staff and program managers
- Degree in finance, business administration, management
- Minimum seven to ten years experience of accounting and financial and administrative management, preferably in NGO’s with multiple programs
- Professional Accounting Designation or significant progress toward obtainment of designation preferred
- Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting
- Excellent track record of good interpersonal, supervision, leadership and managerial skills
- Results-oriented and team player who has the ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position
- Advanced budgeting, financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required
- Proficiency with accounting software such as MS Dynamics NAV (Navision), Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Compensation: competitive, based on experience
How to Apply
Application letter together with updated CV and reference letters should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is June, 30th 2017, however applications will be screened immediately upon reaching the above email address. Qualified candidates will be contacted for requirement process accordingly.
NLR values diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply, regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.