Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Finance Manager (C2 National)
Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Fixed Term contract with national benefits
OXFAM who are we?
OXFAM International Vision:
Oxfam’s vision is a just world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally.
OXFAM International Objective:
Humanitarian Assistance: By 2019, supported by the international community and humanitarian organizations, local state institutions and civil society in the most crisis prone/affected countries are able and willing to deliver high quality, impartial and independent assistance to those in
Resilience: By 2019, resilience to disasters and conflict is strengthened in high risk countries, through improved disaster preparedness and risk
reduction, and building the capacity of civil society groups and communities, in particular women, to manage shocks, stresses and address
root causes of conflict.
Women’s rights: By 2019 the different impact of conflict and disasters on men and women, and their differing needs, are recognized and addressed by
duty bearers and humanitarian organizations, leading to greater gender justice and respect for women’s rights in crisis affected countries.
Vision for Indonesia:
Oxfam Indonesia has the vision that people in Indonesia will live equitably and free from injustice of poverty, enjoy their rights, and are resilient in times of disasters. Goal for Oxfam in Indonesia by 2020, 2.5 million women and men in Indonesia are empowered to overcome poverty, vulnerability and inequality.
Be part of a dynamic working environment. We are recruiting Finance Manager with a real commitment to gender equality and International aid
and development background. This post will be based in Jakarta for fixed term contract 12 months with possible extension.
To develop, advise on and implement the full range of finance strategies across the Indonesia Programme. To supervise Finance staff. She/he will
directly report to an Operations Director. Post holder will be functional manager for (will give guidance to): Area Program Finance Staffs and Jakarta Program Finance staffs. And also working closes together with:
- HR Manager and HR Officers
- Senior Logistic Officer
- Senior IT Officer
- Program Directors and Coordinators
- Business Development Director
- Contract & System Officer.
- Overall financial management responsibility for the Indonesia Programme
- Effectively manage, lead and develop capacity of the country finance team
- Provide direct support to Senior Managers on all matters of financial and project administration; ensure effective use of resources across the programme. This to include: preparation of budgets; maintenance of cash and bank books; preparation of monthly accounting returns; production of timely management information; security of cash, monitoring budgets; reporting to donors
- Lead the country programme team on financial and project administration policy and procedures; and ensure that authorisation limits and procurement levels are in place; and Oxfam’s financial procedures are followed
- To ensure managers have up to date financial information, that budget accuracy are verified and ensure that all financial reporting requirements are being adhered to and met in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure that the country programme staff are well informed and trained on all developments in financial and project administration policy
- Ensure effective training and implementation of the Oxfam accounting system throughout the Indonesia Programme
- Produce monthly reports to Country Director regarding financial status of the programme
- In co-ordination with the Indonesia Country Funding Coordinator, ensure that all donor financial requirements in relation to restricted funding contracts are monitored and met
- Contribute to strategic management of country programme and implement agreed changes within the region to promote Oxfam’s purpose beliefs and culture
- Contribute to regional sharing of knowledge when requested
- Provide financial and risk management expertise
- Undertake statutory functions related to financial management, and ensure accountability from all budget holders
- Actively involved in the Change Management process from the finance perspective
- Leading the finance team to provide finance support in the emergency response situation and in the emergency preparedness
- Provide short term support for cross affiliate Finance systems and needs
- Represent OGB in OI Finance and Funding Task Force.
Skills and Competencies:
- Recognised accountancy qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in providing a whole range of financial services to an organisation, ideally with at least two years in the NGO or public sector
- Good leadership skills: at least two years experience of working in a supervisory position within a team structure
- Good communication skills – verbal and written – English and Indonesian.
- Ability to support the leadership of the Country Management team
- Ability to produce quality financial management information and analysis
- Ability to monitor donor contracts and produce requisite high quality and timely reports
- Analytical and planning skills
- Proven knowledge of computerised systems and demonstrable experience of working with computerised accounting packages and spreadsheets
- Self-management including: ability to prioritise own workload and work independently and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills Ability to work independently and prioritise effectively to achieve results
- Knowledge of local laws and statutory requirements.
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please apply by send your complete application to email@example.com and mention the code of the position title on the subject of the email.
The closing date: December 16th, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. We encourage women and people with disability to apply promotes equality and diversity. Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.