Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Qatar Charity is a Qatar-based NGO. Since the inception of its services in Indonesia in 2006, the Organization has been committed to assist the needy and less supported people all over Indonesia. The Organization is active in providing assistance in the following domains; Education & Cultural Support, Family, Women & Child care, Livelihoods & Income Generation, Water & Sanitation, Relief & Emergency Response and last but not least Seasonal Programs. After the tragedy tsunami disaster in 2004, Qatar Charity has made a considerable contribution to the efforts of reconstruction and rehabilitation in the affected areas.
Qatar Charity Indonesia (QCI) is currently seeking:
- Position: Accountant
- Report to: Finance Manager
- Duty Station: Jakarta
- Contract length: 3 Months (possibility to extend)
QCI is seeking individuals with positive and constructive ideas to be based in our Country Office in Jakarta. He/She is expected to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Minimum qualification is bachelor degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 Years experience in the relevant fields.
- Verbal and written skills in English Language is a must.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent cooperation skills.
- Good Reporting Skills.
- Able to work in a multicultural setting.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Reporting Research Results.
- Implements Statement of Financial Accounting Standards (SFAS) Rules.
- Ability to be Confidentiality.
- Good Time Management.
- Good Data Entry Management.
- Strong in General Math Skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory.
- Mature, good inter personal skills and able to communicate with staffs at all levels.
Please send your application not later than 06 July 2018, to HRD Qatar Charity – Indonesia Office
by email: email@example.com
by post: Gedung Duren Tiga Raya Lantai 3. Jl. Duren Tiga Raya No. 9, Kel. Duren Tiga, Kec. Pancoran, Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta.
“Application for Accountant” should be written as a subject of your e-mail.
This vacancy is open to Indonesian Nationality only. Only applicants selected for an interview (interview will be in English Language) for the position will be contacted and QCI will not receive any phone calls during the selection process.