Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit housing ministry. We seek to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Please visit www.habitat.org or www.habitatindonesia.org for more detailed information.
Habitat for Humanity Indonesia, a national foundation established in 1997, is now seeking highly competent, active and experienced Indonesians to fill the position of;
1. Finance Officer
Based in Lhokseumawe
To assist Project Coordinator in completing daily assignment related to Finance Project Operation of Habitat For Humanity (HFH) Indonesia. It also provides support to Branch Office Accountant in data collection, codes all transaction receipt and payment based on standard of HFH Indonesia, prepare general journal log sheet and monthly reconciliation of HFH Indonesia bank account after sun system procedure and to ensure that all transactions and financial reports are in compliance with HFH Indonesia and National Program’s finance policies
- Minimum having Diploma’s (D3) degree in accounting, business administration, economics, finance or any related field.
- At least having 2 year in accounting and/or finance experience
- Experience working in an NGO is preferable.
- Cross-cultural management experience.
- Good command of English.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, and Sun Systems or similar programs.
- Advanced skills in the use of spreadsheets, word-processing programs and the Internet.
- Preferably domiciled in Lhokseumawe
2. Administration Staff
Based in Lhokseumawe
To perform high level administrative projects and processes in order to maintain tracking system and databases necessary to run best of class programs
- Maintain project record details, including upgrading database with all current projects & programs, Monitoring & Evaluation and other reporting requirements.
- Compile and consolidate statistics and portfolio reports
- Compile and consolidate program annual budget
- Compile month branch income statements as well as balance sheet for Program Review.
- Administer and process with Finance Department fund transfer completion
- Maintain electronic filing on Program Shared Drive
- Handle travel and accommodation coordination
- Assistance to Project Coordinator as required
- D3 in business administration or accounting management or any discipline with equivalent experience.
- Having 1 -2 years of related experience
- Outstanding communication and be highly organized
- Awareness of cross cultural issues effecting organizational development
- Strong initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Preferably domiciled in Lhokseumawe.
Please send your resume with a covering letter by indicating the position title in the subject email and briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should be received in two weeks after this announcement. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.