The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. GTZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GTZ has been working in Indonesia since 1975 on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
GTZ Office Jakarta is urgently seeking a qualified Indonesian candidates for the position of :
- Finance Officer (FO)
- Human Resources Officer (HRO)
The posts will be based in Jakarta.
- Minimum university degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or related field (FO)
- Minimum university degree in Law, Psychology, Management with qualification in HRD (HRO)
- Proven track record of financial planning, monitoring and accounting of programmes – preferably in international organizations (FO)
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience with IT-based accounting programmes (FO)
- Excellent in English both oral and written, German preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of modern telecommunication systems.
Interested candidate should submit the application letter, CV with latest photograph and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org by the latest 30 November 2010. Please mention the code (FO or HRO) in the subject of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office Eschborn/Taunus, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany;
Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394; USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hans-Juergen Beerfeltz, Staatssekretaer/State Secretary;
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Directors: Dr. Bernd Eisenblaetter (Sprecher/Chairman), Dr. Christoph Beier, Dr. Hans-Joachim Preuss