Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Better Work is a unique partnership between the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the World Bank Group’s International Finance Corporation (IFC). Launched in February 2007, the programme aims to improve compliance with labour standards and competitiveness in global supply chains. Better Work involves the development of both global tools and country level projects. The focus is on developing scalable and sustainable solutions, which build cooperation between government, employer and worker organizations, and international buyers. Improving compliance with labour standards in global supply chains is an important part of a pro-poor development strategy. Ensuring workers’ rights and entitlements are protected helps to distribute the benefits of trade. Better Work supports enterprises in implementing the ILO core international labour standards and national labour law. This helps enterprises compete in global markets where many buyers demand compliance with labour standards from their suppliers. Improved labour standard compliance also helps enterprises be more competitive through higher productivity and quality. These benefits help build the business case and supplier support for improved labour standard compliance. In 2011 the BetterWork Indonesia country program became operational with a view to making its services available to enterprises in the garments and footwear sector of Indonesia.
This position is for Indonesian Nationals only, based in Jakarta Office.
- To provide operational HR support to the BWI Program and to ensure best practice of human resource management are implemented for all BWI staff.
- To assist the OSMM with the financial management of the Jakarta office in particular Indonesia programme in general
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of financial systems and control. This includes training and briefings for all staff on procedures and ensuring that financial systems are adhered to by all levels of personnel and comply with the BWI Finance Procedures
- Oversee the finance operations this includes: payment processes; maintenance of cash and bank books; submission of on-line accounting returns; production of timely management information; verify cheque payment vouchers
- Manage the security of cash, namely cash forecasting, transfer, transportation and storage. This includes preparing cash forecast and submitting requests for top-ups
- Provide management with a statement of expenditure against budget on all programmes on a regular basis and that will assist project planning and delivery
- Prepare financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- To work with office admin staff and IT to ensure that vulnerable and fixed assets are treated in adherence to Finance’s minimum standards
- Communicate with local external contacts, such as the bank and suppliers.
Skills And Competence:
- Education to qualified level with proven accounting experience
- High level of numeracy Computer literacy – good working knowledge of spreadsheets essential and previous experience of working with on line accounting systems required.
- Ability to prioritize own workload, to work independently and to work to deadlines
- Well developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations
- Good communication skills – verbal and written – English and Indonesian
- Evidence of ability to pay attention to detail.
Closing date for all applications is: December 24th, 2016. Send your complete application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject of the email.