hildFund is an international child focused development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10.5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia ChildFund has been operating for 34 years since 1973, in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and family members in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces. For more information please visit www.childfund.org.
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking:
Position: Project Finance Officer (ECD & ENERGY)
Reporting to: Country Finance Manager
Based in: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration: until 31 October 2016.
To assist Project Officer in term of Financial & Administration Management in grants project (ECD and ENERGY). Ensure the use of fund in grant project accordance with the standard ChildFund policy & procedures. Socializes and train the finance & administration assistant in the district to ensure the quality of financial reports from District on the regular basis.
- To assure and contribute to the successful achievements of the grants team goals and objectives in implementing organizational mission by ensuring quality financial management in programme and projects.
- To contribute to the provision of management and operational services which enable the delivery of key support activities and which help other staff within the project to perform effectively. More.
- Monitors aids/fund from grants, and carries out transfer of fund to the account of project to be carried out so that all the fund budget can be immediately used effectively and efficiently in accordance with the time-table of program implementation.
- Examines and makes recapitulation of project monthly financial report/ Budget vs Actual, and ensure that information share with other project member regularly so that all the deviation can be follow-up by Project team member (program).
- Ensure the monthly financial report and all financial reports by using the applicable format, and examines and analyzes financial report of project, so the financial report is timely, accurately completed, using the correct format, and can be immediately followed up by relevant parties.
- Prepares schedule of external audit, coordinates with external audit team in Child Fund Indonesia and socializes the audit findings to all relevant parties so the process of audit can smoothly run and results of audit can be immediately followed up by the relevant parties.
- Carries out examination in work plan and budget plan that has been in progress, and prepares detailed budget for the subsequent year based on analysis of financial report of programs that have been carried out in the previous year so the financial aspects of grants program in National level & including its field level are planned, controlled and on track.
- Manages, implements and socializes the filing system for financial documents of project and operation of the Country Office systematically to the project Team, SO all documents are orderly stored and easily retrieved when required.
- Provides training on procedure of preparing financial report, system and financial procedure applicable in grants finance/admin Assistant in the district and to every unit associated with project.
finance so every financial report is made in accordance with the applicable standard format.
- He/she has experience with fund disbursement monitoring, fund liquidation, filing and documentation of related finance and administration of program implementation;
- Good of inter personal communication, good written and verbal Bahasa and English;
- Ability to work productively in a multi-cultural environment;
- Minimum 3 years working experiences with INGO or development agency;
- Knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping, donor requirements and reporting regulations;
- Analytical skill, communication & interpersonal skill, creative and innovative;
- Willing to be located in the district with limited facilities.
Bachelor degree in finance in related field or equivalent and well known on finance and administration work
This position is opened for Indonesian national only. ChildFund requires electronic lodgment of applications. To apply, please click on the following link: https://childfundcareers.silkroad.com (and look for career opportunities/Project Finance Officer – Jakarta-Indonesia) Deadline for lodging applications: 7 December 2015.