Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
CRS is a US – based humanitarian and development organization working in over 100 countries around the world to assist people victims of disasters, people in need and the disadvantaged regardless of race, belief or nationality. CRS has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 under the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Social Affairs to provide both humanitarian response and long-term development to the most vulnerable communities. CRS Indonesia’s current strategy includes emergency preparedness and response, disaster risk reduction, and integrated agriculture and livelihoods.
CRS/Indonesia is currently hiring for Finance Officer (FO) to be based in Palu. This position will report to Finance Manager.
- Review and analyze supporting documentation of financial transactions to ensure all required documents are accurate and complete.
- Monitor that all funds transferred to the names of beneficiaries have complete and proper documentation for timely liquidation.
- Coordinate with local cash transfer agents for cash transfer program activities with beneficiaries, in close coordination with partners.
- In collaboration with the project team, establish the electronic cash transfer system with CRS, partners, and recipients
- Provide capacity building for partners or vendors as necessary to maintain efficient functioning of cash transfer system
- Assist with socio-economic assessments of beneficiaries as necessary
- Contribute to the project’s monitoring system design and implementation
- Help ensure maintenance of all data required for processing financial transactions for assigned accounts in Sun Systems financial accounting package.
- Record delegated financial transactions following appropriate authorizations. Review various accounts to detect irregularities.
- Prepare delegated financial reports, as needed,
- Record financial transactions following appropriate authorizations. Review various accounts to detect irregularities.
- Help evaluate and monitor subrecipient financial management processes in accordance with policy and help strengthen capacity of partner in financial accounting and transactions.
- Help share information with subrecipients and staff on financial accounting policies and procedural compliance issues
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCES:
- A. degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration strongly preferred. Courses in accounting, or a qualification in accounting (CPA/ACCA or equivalent).
- Minimum of two years accounting experience, preferably with an international or local NGO, or a financial/banking institution.
- Familiarity the relevant public donors’ regulations preferred.
- Excellent understanding of local NGOs and government system, with knowledge and appreciation of the vision and mission of CRS
- Knowledgeable in online transaction and Information, Communication and Technology for financial system is plus
- Acceptance of cultural differences among the target communities
- Proficient in Excel and experience with Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Sun-Systems financial accounting package or similar financial reporting software a plus
- Ability to embrace working under pressure
- Ability to work in quickly and efficiently in protection sensitive environments
Required Language: Good command of Bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and writing.
CRS encourage qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability, all recruitment practice and procedure reflect CRS commitment to protection children and vulnerable adult from abuse.
Only applications that meet the above qualifications will be shortlisted. All applications and CVs should be sent by email to CRS Indonesia at Indonesia_HR@crs.org before or by February 15th, 2019.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview”