Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Plan International Indonesia is presently implementing its Country Strategy 4 (CS 4) covering fiscal year 2017 to 2022, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. This goal will be achieved by providing technical support and implementing quality programs and projects through partnership. An effective and efficient communications strategy is a must for Plan Indonesia to share the outcomes of these projects to influence different actors, specially state authorities and to position Plan’s profile within and outside at different levels – starting from community, sub district, district to national, regional and international levels.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for dynamic staff to be based in Jakarta
- Review all supporting documents for payments
- Prepare Journal Vouchers for Cash Receipt
- Manage Cash Advance
- Prepare fund request for reviewing by Finance & Adm Supervisor
- Cash Disbursement
- Miscellaneous Activities
- Custodian of Petty Cash fund
- Perform other job as requested/delegated by supervisor
- Maintain good relationship other staff
- Create the teamwork with other staff
- Provide support to internal and external auditors as required
- Prepare budget VS actual report
- Bachelor university degree is Economics majoring in accounting
- Experience on System Application Product ( SAP )
- At least 3 year experiences in handling finance & accounting
- Have an analytical thinking.
- Reliable, committed personality and strong moral character.
- Good both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
Range Salary: IDR 3 556 305, – 4 500 000,-
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than Marc 14, 2018 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org.
Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan International Indonesia seeks to improve the lives of the most marginalized, particularly girls, women, and people with disability. We encourage people form diverse backgrounds and experiences, particularly women and people with disability to apply