Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Finance Officer is responsible for tracking project activities for monitoring expenditures and preparing spending projections in regular consultation with the project team using standardized Foundation forms. Provides timely and accurate updates to the project team on spending, drawing special attention to any unprogrammed funds and concerns regarding the achievement of spending targets. Responsible for updating spending targets based on revisions agreed to in consultation with the Finance Director and Chief of Party and ensures that the project team is properly informed of all such changes. Responsible for working with the Finance Office to set up task and sub-task numbers as needed during the implementation of the award, and tracking obligation amounts from the donor to ensure the timely request of supplemental funding from the donor. As need, the Finance Officer will develop protocols, tools, and systems for the achievement of more accurate and timely spending projection information from program colleagues.. Finally, the Finance Officer backstops donor financial reporting, supports the work of program assistants for the accurate submission of supporting documents to the Finance Office, works closely with the project Grant Officer, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Routine contact with the MAJU project team in the Jakarta office;
- Works closely with the Jakarta Finance Director and staff;
- Works closely with the project Grants & Contracts Director and Grants staff;
- Supports the MAJU team with budget planning, spending projections, and preparing financial reports for USAID; and has
- Occasional duties assigned by the Country Representative and/or Deputy Country Representative
- Occasional contact with the USAID for ad hoc financial meetings.
- Maintain and monitor the actual and projected program spending, providing useful and timely information to program and finance colleagues.
- Maintain up to date TAF-225 Monitoring purpose and prepare TAF-225 amendment/s as needed.
- Collaborate with program colleagues to meet spending projection targets.
- Review the PayRF, PER and any other documents, ensuring the correct coding and allocation, working together with accountant to ensure correct payments are made.
- Work closely with Program colleagues and other related parties to capture significant ODC transactions.
- Regular discussion with program staff to enable action on the use of unplanned funds in project budgets, to avoid over- or under-spending.
- Compare monthly Cost Point report with the internal records of program spending. Communicate with headquarters and finance staff in Indonesia office for any adjustments to journal entries as needed.
- Develop protocols, tools, systems to get more accurate and timely spending projections from program staff.
- Prepare Donor Financial Report, Tax Report, Inventory Report and any other requested reports by Donor/Finance Director/COP.
- Monitor and provide good support to have complete filing on AC1.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience as a finance officer;
- Demonstrated experience working on USAID projects is strongly preferred; and
- Experience with QuickBooks, Excel, and industry standard accounting software is preferred.
- Minimum of a four-year degree in Accounting and/or Finance related subjects from a recognized University; and
- An advanced degree or over 10 years of experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in English – written and spoken
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia – written and spoken
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your letter of Interest (motivation letter) and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
by January 03, 2018 at 17.00 pm. Please write “FO-MAJU” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.