Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Established in 2009 in partnership with UCP Wheels for Humanity, UCP Roda Untuk Kemanusiaan (UCP/RUK) focuses on providing mobility and empowerment for people with disabilities. Our programs are developed with the intention of integrating the provision of assistive devices within government healthcare. To achieve this goal, UCP/RUK is engaged in clinical capacity development, policy advocacy, empowerment programs, community awareness and concentrated collaboration with various levels of government.
UCP/RUK is currently recruiting the following position:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reports to: Finance Manager
- Transaction process and documentation, including taxes
- Draft financial reporting and analysis
- Custody and filing
- Indonesian citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years working experience
- Work experience in an international donor-funded project
- Knowledge of Accounting Software and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Knowledge of Quickbooks will be an advantage
- Knowledge of internal control procedures
- Attention to details
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to work with deadlines and multi donors
- Professional, motivated, and team player
Please send your CV and application letter with three referees to email@example.com, not later than April 14, 2017. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line. Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.