Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development.
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Duty Station: Head Office (Kelapa Gading)
Responsible for the daily operations of finance and accounting activities to provide effective support to the company. Common duties may include making financial report, analyzing daily transactions, create ledger, and monitor cash flow of the company.
- Develop financial report that is required by internal and external parties in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with accepted principles in order to allow monitoring of organization’s cash flow
- Prepare short, medium, and long term budget forecast and communicating with relevant departments to keep track of inflows and outflows in order to ensure the availability of organization’s budget in a timely manner
- Monitor and improve cash-flow management processes to ensure all incoming and outgoing fund are maintained, controlled and comply with the organization’s policy and procedures.
- Develop financial reports for all departments (which may include but not limited to general ledger, administrative report, budgeting forecast, financial report, and cash-flow management program) in order to ensure organization’s financial health
- Bachelor degree preferably in Finance and Accounting
- 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry
- A good understanding of accounting practices
- Have a good management skill
- Good understanding about Financial Report and Forecast
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Excellent computer skill ( Ms. Office )
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply:
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English
- Submit To Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Example : FO_Jakarta_Nurani)
Deadline for submission of applications: 12 May 2017. Only the qualified candidate will be proceed