Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Denpasar Timur – Bali
About Annika Linden Centre
Annika Linden Centre mission is to Create and support excellence in social change.
The Annika Linden Centre is a centre of excellence for non profit work and charity in Bali, Indonesia, opened in January 2013. ALC is a registered Indonesian (PT) company with a social mission and a social heart that owns and operates the Annika Linden Centre. We are social entrepreneurs. Our job is to bring the Indonesian and Southeast Asian social sector together, to help great Indonesian non profits become even stronger through networking, training, and strategic support. We work from the Annika Linden Centre and in the field, in a dynamic environment.
About the Finance and Operation Manager
The Finance and Operations Manager is a leadership position at the Annika Linden Centre in Denpasar, Bali, responsible for three immediate objectives, two of which are within internal company finance and operations and one of which is requires the position to act as a consultant, delivering consulting services to company clients:
- Manage and supervise a team to maintain top class standard in internal finance and accounting that makes the Annika Linden Centre an example of excellence for the social sector.
- Manage and supervise a team to maintain top class standard in internal operations, that makes the Annika Linden Centre an example of excellence for the social sector.
- Delivering training and consulting services to Annika Linden Centre clients, including local non profits, in operations, accounting and financial reporting to increase professionalism, efficiency, transparency, and therefore impact, in the social sector.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
Lead and build a team to maintain top class, accurate, and up to date internal accounting.
- Lead the accounting and admin team and responsible for the accountable for the smooth operation of the finance function.
- Coordinate and prepare annual budgets, including operating and capital expenditure budgets with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial statement and management reporting to the management.
- Provide feedback to management on internal accounting procedure and financial strategy, including corporate structure and major business agreements.
- Responsibility for the measurement and effectiveness of all finace processes internal and external
- Provide day to day leadership and management
- Motivate and lead the teams, attract, recruit and retain required members, and provide mentorship for professional development of the team..
Lead and build a team to maintain top class internal operations.
- Lead the Operations team to deliver and optimise day-to-day operations in our building and its facilities
- Manage full spectrum of company general affairs, HR function and company legal permit
- Act as company liaison and deal with authorities on all finance, labor, tax and legal matters.
- Provide feedback to management to shape operational policies and procedures that maintain a top class internal operational standard.
- Responsibility for the measurement and effectiveness of all operation processes internal and external
- Develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designated to accommodate the growth of the company
- Build a highly professional, organized, productive, and friendly operational culture.
Delivering professional services through training and consultancy to Annika Linden Centre clients, including local non profits, in operations, accounting and financial reporting to increase professionalism, efficiency, transparency, and therefore impact, in the social sector.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Indonesian nationality, preferably already based in Bali or willing to work in Bali and deep familiarity with Indonesian tax and corporate regulation.
- Minimum S1/Bachelor Degree and 4-5 years of professional experience in Finance/ Accounting, Operation including experience as Head of these areas.
- Excellent Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency, verbal and writing.
- Familiar with accounting software.
- Experience in HR, general affairs, and administration inside a PMA.
- Experience with corporate legal, taxation, and accounting.
- Team player. Ready to learn new skills & assume responsibilities flexibly.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Tons of energy & passion for making the world a better place. Results focused.
Interested candidates should send to email@example.com
- a Curriculum Vitae
- a one minute video answering the question of “what is your motivation to work with us and why you are the perfect candidate for the position of your motivation to work with us”
Only candidate who send the above requirements will be consider for an interview.
Mobile: +62 8113858855