Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), established in August 1993 in Jakarta, is a policy advocacy organisation with limited association as its legal entity. To actively participate in the efforts to develop, promote and protect civil and political rights and other human rights, as mandated by the 1945 Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), has become ELSAM’s ‘driving’ objective. From the outset, ELSAM has committed itself to developing a democratic political order in Indonesia by empowering civil society through advocacy and promoting human rights.
Currently, ELSAM is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Finance Staff are:
- Graduated min S1 Accounting
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must,
- At least 1 year of experiences, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply,
- Highly proficient in computer (MS Office, Internet and Web),
- Able to work under pressure,
- Fast learner and adaptable,
- Good communication skill,
- Having good personality and positive attitude,
- Ability in Correspondence, Administration, Filling,
- Collaboration/Team Orientation
- Working experiance in NGO is preferable
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to email@example.com with email subject: Finance Staf
Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Friday, 08 July 2018