Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Tor Financial Management Capacity Development Consultancy For Linkages Partners In Papua
Job Title: Financial Management Consultant
Report to: Grants Manager
LINKAGES (Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV Project) is a five-year cooperative agreement led by FHI 360 and funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief. Pact, along with IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, are partnering with FHI 360 to conduct a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations, including female sex workers, Men who have Sex with Men (MSM), and People Who Inject Drugs (PWID). The approach focuses on reaching key populations, ensuring testing, improving their enrollment in HIV care and treatment, and retaining them in the service continuum over time. Pact supports the LINKAGES project to strengthen the technical and organizational capacity of CSOs and government, and to provide capacity development support through provision of direct technical assistance as well as through South to South mentoring. Targeted focus areas for LINKAGES are the five districts of Jakarta and three districts in Papua.
LINKAGES Indonesia is partnering with 9 CSOs in Jakarta and 4 CSOs in Papua to reach out to key populations in target focus areas of LINKAGES. LINKAGES also is partnering with 4 private clinics, to develop their capacity to be an effective and efficient facilities and KP friendly at the same time.
To support the development of organizational capacity of these partners, it was determined through ITOCA process that the partners need Financial Management Capacity Development to grow the organization through having a tidy and complete financial transaction documentation, a correct and transparent financial reporting. LINKAGES is being supporting the partners with SNAP accounting package to manage entire organization’s financial operation. SNAP is an excel based platform which equipped VBA Macro for automation and formulas for calculations.
To give a close assistances to the partners in Papua, 1 private clinic and 4 CSOs, 3 in Wamena, 1 in Jayapura and 1 in Timika, a consultancy is needed to deliver the financial capacity development through day to day coaching and mentoring to all aspects of partners’ financial management operation.
LINKAGES partners in Papua will have improvements in their financial management practices and partners complete their consolidation financial reports up to the end of August 2017.
To deliver financial management capacity development activities through:
- Day to day on the job coaching and mentoring on best practices of financial management
- Assist partners to complete their consolidation financial reports using SNAP or other computerized accounting software
- Giving advices through email, phone calls or other communication media.
- Consultancy frame work is from 1 July to 8 September 2017, approximately 45 working days.
July 1 – September 8, 2017
Papua, with travels to 3 cities, Jayapura, Wamena and Timika.
Consultant will fulfill the requirement as follows:
- Holds a Bachelor degree in any economic studies
- Possesses excellent knowledge with Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge in VBA Macro
- Experience in setting up SANGO or other computerized accounting software is an advantage
- Has relevant experience for more than 3 years
- Has experience in working with small NGO; papua residence are preferred.
Interested candidate may send their documentation:
- Application letter stating why s/he is the best candidate for the position
- Curriculum vitae
Please submit before June 24, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position as the subject of your email.