Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US – based voluntary organization working in more than 80 countries around the world to assist people victims of disasters, people in need and the disadvantaged regardless of race, belief or nationality. CRS has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 under the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Social Affairs with programs primarily in the areas of community development, humanitarian assistance, Disaster management and Emergency Response.
CRS/Indonesia is currently hiring for Grant Accountant (G-ACC) to be based in Jakarta.
The role of the Grant Accountant is to provide support to Emergency Team Leader (ETL) for the management of the grants for Central Sulawesi emergency program including sub grants to local partners. Specifically, s/he is responsible to (1) support ETL in the management of grants with specific focus on financial analysis including budget vs expenditures comparison, accurate allocation of expenses to related grants, , and development of interim and final financial reports; (2) ensure that Finance’s grant and partner files contain all relevant documentation; (3) review partner liquidations to ensure accuracy and legitimacy while increasing partner financial and internal control capacities
Qualifications for Grant Accountant
- Master’s Degree in Development, Finance, Business, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience as grant accountant/officer, preferably with INGOs
- Familiarity with public funding (British, German and other foreign government funds) mechanism and requirement is preferable
- High quality writing skills
- Experience producing high quality reports..
- Demonstrated (track record) grant management experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written.
CRS encourage qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability, all recruitment practice and procedure reflect CRS commitment to protection children and vulnerable adult from abuse.
Only applications that meet the above qualifications will be shortlisted. All applications and CVs should be sent by email to CRS Indonesia at Indonesia_HR@crs.org before or by March 25th, 2019 with the Job Code in the subject.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview”