Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a: Grant Proposal Writer
Purpose of the job:
As part of the Grant Proposal Writer Team, the post holder will support business development that aligns with YKI’s overall strategy. The post holder will bring to the programme design process a thorough understanding of and prior experience in bid-writing for institutional donors. Preferably, the post holder has prior experiences working in the health sector in Indonesia and designing programmes that are aimed around consolidating best practices, evaluating, and scaling up of innovative ideas.
Scope of work includes :
- Together with the proposal writer team and In consultation with YKI Director, the post holder will undertake the following tasks :
- Conduct desk review to familiarize him/herself with YKI’s overall strategy, main products and approaches as well as YKI’s communications strategy particularly pertaining to business development
- Provide support on drafting specific sections of a proposal on inclusive business with potential donors;
- Assist the YKI Director in a concept idea to be used for future Health Funds or other business development opportunities;
- Support YKI with other health business development opportunities upon request.
- Preferably MD/Public Health Degree/or comparable qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design, proposal writing, and/or health/ preferably TB programmes in Indonesia. Strong programme design skills, including capacity to prepare logical, coherent and consistent documents including logframes/Theory of Change and budgets
- Prior demonstrated experience developing proposals for institutional donors.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with project members in various locations and from multiple organisations, including remotely writing and revising proposal documents.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to integrate different experiences, methodologies, and approaches from a diverse range of stakeholders, organisations, and technical experts from multiple sectors
- Excellent command of English, both in speaking and writing skills is required
Note : Application should include sample of proposal writing
Please kindly send your application before 18 March 2019 to email@example.com with the subject “Proposal Writer”.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.