JOB VACANCY AT HIVOS
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE ASSISTANT – ENREKANG
INDONESIA DOMESTIC BIOGAS PROGRAMME
Title : Administration and Finance Assistant for IDBP
Duty Station : Enrekang (South Sulawesi)
Responsible to : Provincial Coordinator for South Sulawesi
Duration : 1 year
Closing date : 5 February 2011
Since 15 May 2009, Hivos is running the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP), funded by the Dutch government. This programme is undertaken in close cooperation with SNV Netherlands Development organization. The Administration and Finance Assistant will be recruited with the main responsibility for supporting the Provincial
Coordinator in the day to day office running, including :
- Record incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Record incoming and outgoing warehouse stock.
- Type drafted letters or any other drafted documents required.
- Assist in photocopying, scanning, faxing documents.
- Support logistic matters of meetings and events (such as food order, sending invitations and follow up confirmation, registration desk, etc.).
- Support in any other logistic and procurement matters (find quotations and prepare purchase and/or bidding documents).
- Copy CD/DVD and other digital material.
- Support the Finance Officer in data input of day to day financial transactions.
- Prepare vouchers for general journals as requested by Finance Officer.
- Update contact lists and manage the name cards holder.
- Prepare and process monthly timesheets of all IDBP team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Provincial Coordinator
- Relevant education, administration skills, finance/accounting background or experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel) and E-mail.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Fair proficiency in English.
Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in office administration and financial clerical task.
Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc. to email@example.com with reference code ‘vac Admin & Fin Biogas Enrekang’. Applications are requested by 05 February 2011; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. This post is open for Indonesian nationality only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.