Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Ipas is a global nongovernmental organization dedicated to ending preventable deaths and disabilities from unsafe abortion. Abiding to the local regulations in each country, Ipas works to ensure that women can obtain safe, respectful and comprehensive reproductive health care, including comprehensive post abortion care with counseling and contraception to prevent future unintended pregnancies.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Human Resources & Administrative Assistant, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The HR & Admin Assistant will work under the supervision of the HR and Office Manager. The HR & Admin Assistant will be responsible in conducting administrative and logistical tasks for the office in the areas of office operations, procurement and human resources. The HR & Admin Assistant will play a supportive role in clarifying and rolling-out the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Provide day to day support of the administrative operations of the country program, ensuring office management processes are organized and efficient;
- Ensure adherence to office administrative rules and procedures;
- Administer official travel arrangements of staff members including ticketing and accommodation;
- Administer the office vehicle management, ensuring the Ipas’s vehicle is maintained and used in the most efficient and appropriate manner;
- Perform procurement-related tasks as required by existing policy and guidelines related to procurement;
- Maintain the inventory and records of office asset and equipment:
- Manage the filing, storage and security of office documents. This includes manage the office filing system for both physical and Sharepoint documents;
- Assist in implementing policies, procedures, rules, and regulations for country staff in compliance with local labor laws;
- In collaboration with the HR & Office Manager, process documentation and maintain HR files, paperwork, databases and records;
- Providing support in the recruitment/hiring processes that may includes posting job openings, organising resumes and job applications, scheduling/arranging job interviews and assisting in interview processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent – Administration, Human Resource Management, or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the area related to administration and Human Resources in a non-profit organization
- Good command in English (reading, speaking and writing)
- Experience in planning and organising office events, such as meetings, conferences, or workshops
- Experience to work in a multi‐cultural setting
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and under pressure
- High integrity and attention to details
How to apply
Application shall be sent by email to IndonesiaHR@ipas.org, and indicating the name of the position you are applying as the subject of the email.
Applications shall include cover letter, CV and copy of educational certificates obtained.
Application shall be sent by 22 December 2017, at the latest.