Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
The USAID Jalin Project
Scope of Work
Human Resources Assistant
The USAID Jalin Project (hereafter referred to as “Jalin” or the “Project”) is a five-year initiative implemented by DAI Global, LLC and its consortium of partners – IntraHealth, Vital Strategies, and Market Share Associates – to work with USAID to facilitate and support partnerships through a co-creation process that brings together a diverse range of public and private sector actors to leverage domestic resources, increase the pace at which reliable local evidence is made widely available and utilized to design and implement local maternal and newborn health solutions.
Jalin will contribute to a maternal and newborn health movement in Indonesia that: (a) brings together actors, including those traditionally outside the health system, to use local evidence and global best practices to co-create, test and adapt local solutions; (b) addresses evidence gaps by identifying where and why maternal and newborn deaths are happening and uses that information to co-define and create local solutions; (c) engages the public and private sectors to co-finance scalable local solutions to support partnerships and ensure that the poor and vulnerable have access to essential services; (d) catalyzes new and existing partnerships, local solutions and co-investment through a whole-of-market approach across the projects areas of technical focus; and (e) fosters a culture of learning and adaptation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Human Resource Assistant is based in Jakarta, Indonesia and reports directly to the Human Resource Manager. The Assistant provides administrative support for all aspects of recruitment and personnel management. Specific duties include;
- Arrange interviews, distribute CVs in advance of interviews, collect proper paperwork from candidates, and update the recruitment tracker;
- Collect and maintain complete recruitment and personnel files;
- Track and report on staff leave balances, including sending monthly email updates to all staff;
- Update and report on STTA tracker with start and end dates, deliverable and/or milestone dates, and Level of Effort balances;
- Coordinate orientation of newly hired LTTA staff;
- Perform regular spot checks of personnel files in the Projects Technical and Administrative Management Information System and report findings (including recommendations) for management decisions.
- Assist with management of health insurance service providers and Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial (National Social Security Agency);
- Assist with the review all staff Timesheets for accuracy and completeness;
- Track and report on deadlines for national and regional personnel performance and professional development tasks—goal setting, regular evaluation, and end-of-year assessments;
- Assist with all immigration needs of expat LTTA and STTA staff; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Human Resource Manager that are consistent with the overall focus of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in development studies, economics, business, or related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of Indonesia Manpower rules and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with increasing level of responsibility and authority.
- Proven interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with team.
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity and accountability.
- Professional spoken English is preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on March 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HR Assistant” in the subject line and specify the availability date in the CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.