Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of excellence for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. Our multidisciplinary team of passionate professionals covers a broad range of expertise such as programmatic TB control, research, clinical management, social science, education, digital health, and project management. Over the past century KNCV has made a significant contribution to the successful fight against TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague, the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices in Africa and (central) Asia. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate and government donors. KNCV Indonesia helps to combat tuberculosis in Indonesia in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB (CTB), the new USAID-funded 5-year global program to decrease TB mortality and morbidity in high burdened countries. We lead an international consortium with eight partner organizations: American Thoracic Society (ATS), Family Health International (FHI 360), Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japanese Anti Tuberculosis Foundation (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), and the World Health Organization. The overarching strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to quality patient centered care for TB, TB/HIV, and MDR-TB services; to prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms.
Currently KNCV is looking for a:
Duty Station: Medan
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work together with IT Staff in hospital to identify SIMRS variables to be inline with technical guideline for the integration of SIRS and SITT, SITB.
- Mapping variable from SIMRS to SITT, SITB.
- Assist IT Staff in hospital to prepare/develop integration module from SIMRS to SITT, SITB in accordance to technical guideline.
- Ensure SIMRS data sent to SITT, SITB
- Prepare documentation of SIMRS – SITT, SITB integration process
- Coordinate with IT RO to open access for SIMRS integration to SITT, SITB
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Mastering and experienced with ETL (Extraction Transformation Load) concept
- Mastering and experienced using REST, JSON, XML or SQL
- Familiar with Database MySQL and/or SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experienced in making API Client
KNCV offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com
This vacancy is open until filled.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.