Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German state’s owned company, which is working in the field of technical and international development cooperation in more than 100 countries worldwide.
“Global Alliances for Social Protection” is a program that has been commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) in 11/2013, and is running until 03/2018 (current phase).
The aim of the program is that experience of social protection made by partner countries feeds into both national and global policy dialogues and implementation processes, and helps shape social protection systems. The program thereby acts as a facilitator and uses appropriate learning formats, including tailored special events, peer-to-peer learning, workshops and large-scale learning to promote networking and the sharing of knowledge among participating countries from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Currently, the program has offices in Germany (GIZ headquarter), as well as in Lima/Peru for the regional coordination of Latin American partner countries, in Pretoria South Africa and Jakarta Indonesia for the coordination Asian partner countries. For the coordination office in Jakarta, the program is looking for the following position: Junior Administrative Professional.
- Provides administrative services for the Programme “Global Alliances for Social Protection” regional coordination office in Asia
- Daily operational and secretarial support for the regional coordinator and the office
- Provides assistance with travel and event organization
- Supports contract and procurement processes in coordination with administrative/finance team members in GloBe (Germany)
- Supports the financial management and accounting of the project (Leistungspaket Asia) in coordination with administrative/finance team members in GloBe (Germany)
- Provides assistance with public relations and communication
- Responsible for filing in accordance with GIZ rules.
1. Administrative services and office operations
- Implement office policies according to GIZ O+R
- Coordinate time schedules, appointment and travels of the technical team members and visitors
- Coordinate and organise rooms for meetings including needed equipment etc.
- Organise the maintenance of the office and equipment
- Maintain the inventory list for the project
- Monitor the availability of supplies and perform procurement (stationary and other materials) via GIZ Country Office Indonesia
- Communicate with the GIZ Country Office Indonesia team for the above stated tasks whenever necessary.
2. Events and Travel Management
- Support logistics and organizations of meetings, workshops and seminars in close coordination with the technical and administrative/finance team members in coordination offices and in GloBe (Germany)
- Support travel and accommodation arrangements for staff, long-term/short-term experts, international/local consultants and partners
- Support duty trips administration (Dienstreiseantrag) and travel cost settlement for the team.
- Arrange and process the procurement, when needed via the GIZ Country Office Indonesia
- Support monitoring of the procurement payment and settlement
- Manage and ensure the supporting documents are filed.
4. Finances and Accounting
- Assist the Programme Component Manager and Regional Coordinator in monitoring project budgets and forecasting future expenditures
- Maintain communication with administration units of GIZ Country Office Indonesia and administrative/finance team members in GloBe (Germany) in all administrative and financial matters
- Review monthly financial report from GIZ Country Office Indonesia as well as SAP bookings in close coordination with administrative/finance team member in GloBe (Germany)
- Monitor and settles the private expenses of the team members, such as private usage of mobile or landline phone calls, etc
- Prepare any payment using Service Requests via GIZ Country Office Indonesia.
- Prepare and processes contracts up to EUR 2.500 according to O+R
- Support and processes contracts above EUR 2.500 via GIZ Country Office Indonesia or administrative/finance team members in GloBe (Germany) (international consultants etc.)
- Maintain the coordination and communication with GIZ Country Office Indonesia or team members in GloBe (Germany) for contract matters
- Monitor the contract implementation, computation of all payments including advances, file documentation of completed assignment
- Monitor the payment of consultants and communicate it to GIZ Country Office Indonesia (incl. tax deduction) and team members in GloBe (Germany)
- Manage and ensure supporting documents are filed.
6. Other duties/additional tasks
- Assist in and/or carry out other program related tasks according to needs, as assigned
- Support the project´s knowledge management, administration of publications, data storage and archiving
- Support front-end communication to project stakeholders, external parties, and other public relations; connects to other team members globally
- Undertake further job training related to his/her position and duties, if required. Special training programs shall be identified and selected jointly with the Programme Component Manager
- Keep all the documents, operations and information confidential inside and outside the program team
- Report damages to GIZ Country Office Indonesia Finance Manager, organizes and follow-up the proper maintenance and repair of office equipment
- Coordinates with GIZ Country Office Indonesia – HR unit for processing the national personnel (NP) contracts, including HR Service Request, income tax, employee benefit, internal training, etc
- Report all problems to Programme Component Manager and compliance without delay.
- University degree or formal professional certificate/ diploma in Finance, Administration, Management, Law or other relevant field.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with GIZ administrative processes would be an asset
Other knowledge, additional competences:
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge in WINPACCS
- Excellent language skills: Bahasa Indonesia and English (fluent in writing and speaking)
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to: email@example.com. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 30 December 2016. Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: GASP-JAP. Please name your file as follow format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate].
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.