Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), established in August 1993 in Jakarta, is a policy advocacy organisation with limited association as its legal entity. To actively participate in the efforts to develop, promote and protect civil and political rights and other human rights, as mandated by the 1945 Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), has become ELSAM’s ‘driving’ objective. From the outset, ELSAM has committed itself to developing a democratic political order in Indonesia by empowering civil society through advocacy and promoting human rights.
Currently, ELSAM is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Knowledge Staff are:
- Bachelor degree of Social, Politic, or Humaniora;
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a must;
- At least 2 years of experiences in knowledge management;
- Good competence in data/information management;
- Having analytical skill and capability of report/paper writing;
- Having good communication skill, and being social media active
- Capability to utilize any software to support knowledge unit, particularly related to human rights documentation;
- Competence to use the information and communication technology to support knowledge management;
- Being able to work with less supervision, and under pressure,
- Being open-minded, passionate, and able to accept differences
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: Knowledge Staff. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is on Monday, 23 July 2018.