Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is a US – based humanitarian and development organization working in over 100 countries around the world to assist people victims of disasters, people in need and the disadvantaged regardless of race, belief or nationality. CRS has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 under the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Social Affairs to provide both humanitarian response and long-term development to the most vulnerable communities. CRS Indonesia’s current strategy includes emergency preparedness and response, disaster risk reduction, and integrated agriculture and livelihoods.
CRS/Indonesia is currently hiring for Finance Officer (FO) to be based in Jakarta. This position will report to Finance Manager
The Finance Officer will support in the financial management and implementation of MSA interventions for refugees in Jakarta Greater area, in compliance with CRS’ established accounting standards, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), donors’ rules and regulations, and legal requirements to support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. The Finance Officer will also conduct regular financial supervision and check and review partners financial report, and provide capacity building for partners or vendors/financial service provider as necessary to maintain efficient functioning of cash transfer system and general financial operation.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- .A. degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration strongly preferred. Courses in accounting, or a qualification in accounting (CPA/ACCA or equivalent).
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience, preferably with an international or local NGO, or a financial/banking institution.
- Familiarity the relevant public donors’ regulations preferred.
- Excellent understanding of local NGOs and government system, with knowledge and appreciation of the vision and mission of CRS
- Knowledgeable in online transaction and Information, Communication and Technology for financial system is plus
- Acceptance of cultural differences among the target communities
- Proficient in Excel and experience with Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Sun-Systems financial accounting package or similar financial reporting software a plus
- Ability to embrace working under pressure
- Ability to work in quickly and efficiently in protection sensitive environments
Required Language: Good command of Bahasa Indonesia and English both oral and writing.
Only applications that meet the above qualifications will be shortlisted. All applications and CVs, should be sent by email to CRS Indonesia at Indonesia_HR@crs.org before or by December 24th, 2017.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview”