Indonesia Business Links (IBL), a non-profit organization focusing on youth programs, business ethics, and green environment since 2001 has partnered with multinational, state-owned and domestic companies through their corporate social responsibility (CSR) as well as international donors (Plan Indonesia, USAID, International Youth Foundation, CIPE, Ford Foundation, etc) currently is seeking candidates for position on:
Title: Finance And Administration Officer
Project: Youth Economic Empowerment (YEE)
Reporting To: Program Manager
Responsible to manage budget utilization (clearance on any cash advance proposed, use of and remaining budget) including supervising all budget items in accordance with Donor agreement (exceeding budget and/or realignment budget).
Job and Responsibility Specification:
- Supervise all budget utilization in accordance with Donor Agreement for all program activity in Jakarta (headquarter) and in the fields (Grobogan and Rembang).
- Manage (budget control) the overall program budget by overseeing the utilization and remaining budget.
- Coordinate with all Program Administration Assistant in the field office in order to make sure all cash advance submitted is in accordance with Financial Guidelines by Donor.
- Check all documents prepared by field office that are related with any budget utilization.
- Facilitate budget audit from Donor including preparing all required documents.
- Coordinate with other IBL units in order to keep the youth program on track.
- Do other tasks assigned by direct supervisor or IBL Executive Director
August 22, 2012 – August 21, 2013
Job Performance and Deliverable:
- Meet all requirements set out in the Job Description in accordance with Donor Agreement.
- Monitor and evaluate outcomes and outputs of the Program – Budget
- Meet the deadline of financial and programmatic reports.
- Meet all IBL Office Policy and accountable for the implementation of the approved budget and expenditure reporting in coordination with Program Manager
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Strong verbal communication and written skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to evaluate, implement and monitor the budget
- Strong knowledge and understanding in managing project (NGO) budget standard concept
- Strong inter-personal communication and presentation skills
- Able to work effectively in a team, has initiatives for decision making.
- Computer literacy to include practical knowledge of MS programmes including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting, Economic or Business Management
- At least three years experience manage project or program in community development especially that is related with employment/youth empowerment/women empowerment.
- At least three years of working experience in managing and monitoring project (NGO) budget
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary history (maximum file is 500kb) and stated on the subject column YOUTH PROGRAM – FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER to email@example.com before August 15 August 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview.