Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (www.fh.org)
Title: Finance Controller/Accountant
Report to: Country Representative
Yayasan Fondasi Hidup is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera and has program operations in Aceh, North Sumatera and West Sumatera Provinces. FH has been working in Indonesia since 2005 and aims to alleviate all forms of poverty through wholistic programming and approach.
Currently, FH works in the Agriculture, Economic Development, Education sectors as well as addressing cross cutting issues such as Gender Balance and Equity, Good Governance and Disaster Risk Reduction. Our goal is to walk with families and community leaders to bring sustainable change.
Job description includes, but not limited to:
- Assure that all finance policies and regulations are being followed
- Work with field staff to complete monthly finance reports and other reports based on CR’s request
- Conduct detail reviews of the monthly financial reports to provide analysis and feedback to the AC’s and the leadership
- Provide supervision to all Finance Officers in processing cash advances, reports and following procedures and policies
- Treat all information requiring performing duties with highest level of confidentiality
- Others as required
Qualifications, experience and competences:
- Good communication skills, good command of written and verbal English
- Well organized, great attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about Indonesian accounting and tax regulations
- Degree in Accounting
- Must be a fast learner
- At least 5 years of working experience in an NGO or international organization setting
- High levels of integrity, patience, cross-cultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues
- Willing to work occasional on evenings and weekends
- Willing to travel to remote and insecure locations for short periods of time if required
- Experience with online accounting software is beneficial
- Agree with the organizations values
Please send your application, updated CV, recent photograph, salary expectation and three latest references (max 300kb) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, May 18th, 2012. Please put “title/position” as email subject (e.g “Finance Officer”), and please put your name after CV and/or cover letter title (e.g CV-John.Johnson, Cover letter-John.Johnson).
No telephone calls please.