Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
RutgersWPF Indonesia is a nongovernmental organization that has been working in Indonesia to improve sexual and reproductive health and rights and prevent sexual and gender based violence. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming.
RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for a committed and enthusiastic candidate for the following position:
Program Administration Assistant (PAA)
Full time – service contract with possible extension, Jakarta based
Tasks and responsibilities:
To organize events (meetings, training, workshops, business trips) as well as handling logistic, accommodation, transportation and administrative needs (programs and non-program), including preparing necessary budget and the financial report.
To prepare necessary documents required by the staff (such as passports, visas and other documents required for the benefit of official travel (domestic and foreign).
- To provide assistance in organizing asset management
- To provide assistance in organizing daily office activities (including front-office, correspondence, licensing, office equipment and ensuring the Information and Technology system runs smoothly,)
- To provide assistance in processing the procurement of goods and services needs
- To provide assistance in monitoring the performance of Office Assistants (OA) and Security Guards (SG).
Skills & Competencies:
- Commitment to Rutgers WPF Indonesia’s values (ie: diversity, respect on others, gender, sexual orientation, religion)
- Focus on the results of the best work standards.
- Ability to make priority of scale.
- Consistently on learning.
- Good administration and ability to optimize independent or as a team in use of time against variable workload.
- Initiative and accuracy
- Can do attitude.
- Minimum D3 degree, preferable in Secretary/Business Administration
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in administration and/or secretarial function
- Experience in procurement and event arrangement
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in relevant software (MS Office)
- Good communication skill, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and writing)
The application can be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
Indicating the position: Program Administration Assistant (PAA)
Application deadline will be January 18, 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.