Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Swisscontact (www.swisscontact.ch), the Swiss non-profit organisation engaged in co-operation for private sector development, will implement the Regional Tourism Development Program – WISATA Phase II as part of the Indonesian Swiss Development Cooperation. The program aims at increasing competitiveness of selected tourism destination in order to create income and job opportunities for the local population in the tourism sector.
For program activities in Denpasar – Bali, Swisscontact is looking for enthusiastic and independent professionals in the following field of expertise: Program Administrator.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist daily/routine bookkeeping, travel arrangement, and general administration.
- Maintain the overall accounting process and procedures.
- Support the implementation of project based on specific requests.
- Support the accountant in accounting process and filling.
- Support Destination Management Organisation (DMO) to develop internal financial and management procedure and tasks.
- Related degree and at least 3 years experiences in accounting and administration, honest, trusty, detail oriented, good written and spoken English skills, ability to organize daily tasks for timely delivery, team player.
- Team player with strong communicational, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English, excellent computer skills (MS office);
- University degree in relevant field of study (those lacking the stated educational requirements but having an excellent track record are encouraged to apply);
- Interest in development work and eco-tourism;
- Excellent work ethic, self-starter and flexibility in schedule;
- Preferred applicants from the local area (Bali);
- Willing to relocate to Denpasar, Bali for selected applicants who are not residing in Denpasar, Bali.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and the opportunity to play a vital role in the project. If you are interested in joining our team where your talent will impact the project outcomes, please apply by 8 November 2017, to email@example.com. Please indicate place and position in the email’s subject.