Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Program Officer, USAID CEGAH, Jakarta, Indonesia
CEGAH is a 5-year USAID-funded accountability and integrity program that works with a wide range of Indonesia’s Government and non-governmental agencies. The program runs between 2016 and 2021. The project is implemented by Management Systems International.
The Program Officer position is held by a junior experienced staff whose acquired knowledge and skills enable him/her to independently undertake diverse work assignments (e.g. database management, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, etc.). Work requires extensive coordination with team members in CEGAH to ensure successful performance of the program as detailed in the annual work plan. The PO will be expected to support the work of the technical senior staff (Chief of Party and Program Managers) while independently liaising with the implementation level of partner government agencies and CSOs.
- Assist senior technical staff in the planning, coordination, and arrangements for the successful conduct of events such as seminars/conferences, training, meetings, presentations, and other tasks including, when necessary, travel and hotel arrangements, and trip itineraries. Ensure attendance lists, materials, and equipment are prepared and available.
- Managing grants including monitoring and reviewing reports of grantees’ activities.
- Financial management of the activities and programs, including budget and financial forecasting.
- Set up appointments/meetings with partner government agencies.
- Handle administration and financial matters of the program implementation.
- Collect and provide necessary information and contribute to the planning, organizing, and development of all aspects of the projects.
- Ensure timely implementation of activities, in accordance with project schedules issued by the Program Manager.
- Draft TORs, letters, and/or invitations in both Indonesian and English, as well as documents and forms related to program activities and administrative matters.
- Be proactive in communicating and coordinating with all program partners; government recipients, grantees, and consultants related to program activities.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for all administrative and operational records, and manage program database and documentation for monitoring and evaluation (M&E) purposes.
- Conduct ad-hoc research on various topics related to CEGAH core issues.
- Identify any new opportunities for new ideas and cooperations for CEGAH programs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by senior technical staff.
General provisions and limitations
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is under the authority of the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience designing and implementing international development programs
- Bachelor (S1) degree in relevant field of work or related studies
- Good management and administrative skills
- Knowledge and experience working in countering violent social movements is a benefit
- Have the capacity to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Willing to undertake field travel and work under demanding conditions
- Ability to establish priorities and undertake assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to effectively address multiple tasks
- Proficient in spoken and written English, and in the use of MS Office Software
- Have the capacity to work both independently as well as in a team setting.
- Willing to undertake field travel and work under demanding conditions.
- Ability to establish priorities and undertake assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to effectively address multiple tasks.
- NB: position is subject to funding approval
The application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by February 22, 2019 at the latest. Please send applications to email@example.com Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.