Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
USAID Indonesia Monitoring and Evaluation Support Project
Management Systems International
MSI is an international development firm in the Washington, D.C., metro area with a 30-year history of helping to deliver results across the developing world. We operate in some of the most challenging political and economic climates in the world, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and South Sudan. MSI currently employs over 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance, and anticorruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring & Evaluation Support project is a three-year Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) support project based in Jakarta and will provide assistance to the entire USAID Mission portfolio, including implementing partners, local partners and Government of Indonesia stakeholders. The project includes three components: Performance monitoring, Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting, and Evaluation and Technical Assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange trips for project personnel and provide technical assistance include: hotel reservations, ticket purchase, local transport arrangements, etc;
- Prepare logistical support and procurement for seminars, workshops, training, etc in coordination with program officer;
- Perform procurement tasks to support project activities such as: find potential vendors, prepare bid matrix and Micro Purchase Orders;
- Complete and check supporting document for payment before submitting to Finance;
- Follow up invoice with finance until proof of payment is received by the vendors;
- Update vendor list and filling procurement document such as: travel agent, hotel and car rental agreement;
- Monitor the use of equipment and supplies within the office;
- Maintain adequate stock of office stationary and other supplies;
- Assist in photocopying document for project use;
- Front office duties, including answer phones and maintaining visitor log;
- Provide information to callers, greet visitors and guests entering the office and direct visitors to appropriate person and destination;
- Send and receive faxes, letters, and other correspondences;
- Other duties as assigned that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than December 31, 2017.