Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari Lembaga (PKBI)
Indonesian Planned Parenthood Association (IPPA) is the nation-wide NGO that concerned on Sexual and Reproductive Health and HIV – AIDS for vulnerable groups, marginalized and minorities since 1957.
We are pleased to inform you that we are in open recruitment for 1 (one) employee to fill the positions in IPPA Headquarter as:
(February 2017 to December 2017)
With potential for further extension up to February 2019
The Indonesian Planned Parenthood Association (IPPA) is seeking a short-term consultant as a GCACI Project Advisor, based in Jakarta-Indonesia to assist project implementation in IPPA Headquater. The position will report to the manager – GCACI based at IPPF Central Office in London, with supervision/guidance from the East and South East Asia and Oceania Regional Office.
Successful candidates will demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity. We are looking for individuals who have a Requirements as follows:
- Medical Doctor or a master degree in public health
- At least of international experience in development and project management at a senior level
- Excellent management, communication and organizational skill attention to detail required); flexibility and capacity to multi-task is critical
- Experience in leading and coordinating multi-site service delivery programs to achieve measurable results
- Experience working in sexual and reproductive health issues with focus on unwanted pregnancies, and family planning programs
- Experience engaging local health care providers, civil society organizations, and other key stakeholders to support project implementation
- Experience in and sound knowledge of financial management principles to ensure compliance in accordance with donor guidelines
- Computer skills; MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Internet communication
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to undertake regular monitoring visits to projects sites in the IPPA Headquater in Indonesia.
If you have the qualification, we are invited you to apply by sending your complete application: a) application letter, b) curriculum vitae to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date: 5 January 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview in IPPA Headquarter Office Jakarta.