Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation’s Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting (CBHNP) and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia :
Project Finance Assistant (3 Positions)
The Project Finance Assistant will provide general financial and administrative support to the CBHNP within the MCA – Indonesia, and will report to the Operations Manager of CBHNP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up of matters requiring the attention of the relevant personnel and/or Director, especially during their absences, following appropriate consultation with other team-member(s) within the Unit.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Project Finance Officer in ensuring compliance with all aspects of the Fiscal Accountability Plan (FAP) of MCA-Indonesia
- Support the Operations Manager and Project Finance Officer in development of budget for activities
- Check the requests for payment to ensure that all supporting documents are available and comply with the payment/reimbursement requirements/policies, i.e. the FAP, Fund Management Guideline.
- Verify project-related expenses and ensure that they are in accordance with the approved budget, workplan, MCC policies, and government procedures
Find us here for more details: