Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Job Title: Project Finance Officer
Work Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Direct Superior: Head of Office Caritas Germany for Indonesia
Duration of Initial Contract: A year with possibility of extension
Starting Date: Soon as possible
Caritas Germany is the International Department of the German Caritas Association (DCV, Deutscher Caritas Verband) a Catholic relief agency that commits itself worldwide to emergency aid and reconstruction and develops social services in many countries of the world. Together with a network of 160 national Caritas associations Caritas Germany is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides relief and assistance to those in need independent of religion, ethnicity and political worldview. The DCV was founded in 1897 by German Bishops’ Conference and now it employs more than 500.000 people countrywide and is widely acknowledges as the leading organization in professional social work and related issues.
In Indonesia, Caritas Germany started relief activities in December 2004 immediately after the earthquake and following tsunami in Aceh.
Currently Caritas Germany has an immediate need for Project Finance Officer for Country Office Indonesia in Yogyakarta. The Project Finance Officer is mainly focussed on the administration & financial support to projects implemented by Caritas Germany’s partner organizations in Indonesia.
In doing so, the Project Finance Officer will be chiefly in charge of ensuring project partners’ compliance to the rules and regulations of Caritas Germany, especially those for general and financial administration. With this the Project Finance Officer assumes the responsibility to ensure that the project partners comply with the operational and financial standards of Caritas Germany. Besides this, the Project Finance Officer will also back up the Finance & Admin Officer of Caritas Germany’s Country Office when needed. The Project Finance Officer ensures that at all time there is a good coordination on related matters with the Country Representative of Caritas Germany for Indonesia.
Qualifications and Skills:
- The candidate should either be graduate from accounting, finance, business administration or other related field
- Minimum 5 (five) years relevant work experience on partnership model; ie assisting partner organisation in finance, accounting and administration included reviewing budget proposal and financial reports of partner organisation
- Experience with BMZ’s finance and administration procedure is preferable
- Able to understand, write in and speak English effectively is a must
- Advance knowledge of finance, administration and procurement procedures is an advantage
- High standard of personal and professional integrity
- Good computer skills (Windows, Word, Excel, E-mail and Internet)
- Fast Learner, responsible, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Willing to have travel within Indonesia
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must exhibit a flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a team environment and a matrix organization which requires , as well as independently, and the ability to meet unexpected demands.
Terms and Conditions:
- Caritas Germany will offer competitive salary with range IDR 6-8 million per month and benefit as Indonesian Labour Law Leave
- Entitlement: 20 days annual leave a year in addition to relevant public holidays
- Hours: Standard working week is 40 hours in five days Monday to Friday. However the demands of the job are likely to be such that a willingness to work longer hours, as required, will be necessary.
In order to apply, please submit (1) cover letter, and (2) your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English detailing how you meet the selection criteria, labelled with three references (maximum file size 300KB) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please use subject heading “Project Finance Officer-name of applicant.” Deadline for applications: 10th of January 2017.
Caritas Germany values equal employment opportunities. People with disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only short listed candidates will be contacted.