Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Sorong, West Papua:
Raja Ampat Finance Coordinator (RFC)
The incumbent is responsible to ensure a proper financial administration with an accurate and timely processing, reporting and monitoring the finance transactions of Raja Ampat and BHS (Bird’s Head Seascape) program. The Raja Ampat Finance Coordinator will work under direct supervision of the Marine Finance Manager and in close coordination with Marine Finance and Admin Coordinator and CII National Finance Manager. This position will supervise Finance Officer.
- Financial Payment and Report
- Verifies advance reports and travel/activity expenses report and Financial entry data on journal voucher
- Prepare reconciliation for GL Account: Bank, petty cash, A/R and A/P within Raja Ampat Program
- Maintain Tax Data
- Ensures all expenses are charged to the correct charging codes
- Prepares reclass journal on entries that are incorrectly posted
- Ensures CI’s procedure and Donor’s requirements are applied on all financial transaction
- Supervise the Raja Ampat Finance Officer on banking transaction, petty cash management and document archive
- Office Cash Flow and Budget
- Prepares the project monthly cash request according to the workplan
- Assists on project budget development
- Develops monthly Raja Ampat program budget monitoring
- Other Significant Duties
- Ensures that all tasks are delivered smoothly, timely and accurately
- Coordinate with Marine Finance & Admin Coordinator and CII National Finance Manager
- Any related tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Management
Experiences & Skill:
- 3 years of experience in Finance and Administration.
- Effective in verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization.
- Demonstrated detail focus, self-confidence and an ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines, work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written)
- Computer skills with strong familiarity of word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
- Able to develop budget and to monitor vs budget
- Understands Indonesian Tax rules.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Non-Government Organization (NGO)
- Solution oriented and possess conflict resolution skills
- Adaptability to varied working environments and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in working with Agresso program
- Posses good knowledge of local cultural setting in Papua
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <RFC> – <your name>
Closing date for the application is 15 January 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
For more information about CI, please visit our web:
Indonesia.conservation.org // www.conservation.org