Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Regional Finance Officer
for TB District PPM GF – Catalytic Funding Project
Duty Station : Banten
The Regional Finance Officer for TB District PPM GF – Catalytic Funding Project will focus on providing support in the operational finance and responsible to ensure project accountability by monitoring and reviewing all project expenses according to Yayasan KNCV Indonesia regulation and donors’ requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Head of Finance & Admin with the financial management of the project.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of financial systems and control. This includes training and briefings for all staff on procedures and ensuring that financial systems are adhered to by all levels of personnel and comply with the YKI and donor’s Finance Policies and Procedures.
- Oversee the finance operations this includes: payment processes; maintenance of cash and bank books, production of timely management information, verify cheque payment vouchers.
- Manage the security of cash, namely cash forecasting, transfer, transportation and storage. This includes preparing cash forecast and submitting requests for top-ups.
- Provide management with a statement of expenditure against budget on all project on a regular basis and that will assist project planning and delivery.
- Assist with the transactional and reporting aspects of the financial management systems of the project.
- Prepare financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- To work with logistics and office admin staff to ensure that vulnerable and fixed assets are treated in adherence to Finance’s minimum standards.
- Overall responsible for partner financial system and control. This includes conducting partner financial assessment and building capacity of partners to comply with YKI’s standard. Also, to build the capacity of project staff to be able to perform regular financial monitoring.
- Communicate with local external contacts, such as the bank and suppliers.
- Reviewing and verifying financial budget for every project activity (TOR) proposed.
- Monitoring project expenses to be match against the budget approved (ensure that the office expenditures do not run over the budget).
- Ensures that all expenditure occurred according to the project activities are comply to the provisions of the Finance Policies and Procedures Manual issued by Yayasan KNCV Indonesia.
- Work with internal and external auditor when necessary..
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Public Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the same role.
- Good understanding of Financial Reports
- Knowledge of internal control procedures
- Exceptionally proficient at MS Office suite.
- Written and oral communication/presentation skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Professional, motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working.
- Ability to work as part of multi-cultural team and independently.
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 April 2019 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for and duty station in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.