Request for Proposal ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. USAID IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve following “high level” results:
- An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply service quality, of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population (also referred to as the “Bottom 40%” or “B40”), vulnerable groups or Indonesia’s eastern provinces; and
- An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to safely managed sanitation.
To ensure that improvements in access to WASH services are sustained, USAID IUWASH PLUS is guided by a development hypothesis that focuses on strengthening service delivery systems, so they can more effectively reach the poorest segments of the population. In order to achieve this at scale, the program undertakes activities through four interrelated components, including: 1) improving household WASH services; 2) strengthening city WASH institutional performance; 3) strengthening the WASH financing environment; and 4) advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication. In support of these components, IUWASH PLUS also implements a Local Sustainability and Innovation Component (LSIC) that is designed to stimulate WASH innovations that strengthen community, private sector and government WASH service provision.
Kota Medan continues their efforts to achieve target of 100-0-100 Universal Access in year 2019 through increasing water and sanitation service coverage with close coordination with PDAM Tirtanadi as the service provider. In sanitation sector PDAM Tirtanadi has served the sewerage system of waste water in Kota Medan and planned to expand the service through the regular desludging of LLTT currently supported by central government. The LLTT as the other type of sanitation service will serve a lot of potential households that do not get the access of sewerage system. To do so, Kota Medan recently completed constructing two units of sludge treatment plant of 50m3 per day with funding support from central government and expected for operation soon. Additionally, related regulation to enable LLTT legally operation has been fulfilled by local government of Kota Medan such as local law or Perda of waste water management of LLTT, meanwhile its tariff regulation is in process for finalization by local parliament. Other preparations being conducted to support LLTT operation is including developing the MIS for its operation, billing and accounting records and IUWASH PLUS planned to provide technical assistance to develop the system.
MIS of LLTT operation (truck mobility), billing and accounting system being developed will work integrated and supported by web-based system. The Android system will also be used by the MIS especially for its billing and operation system.
The main purpose of this scope of work is to provide PDAM Tirta Nadi with an Management Information System (MIS) to support regular desludging activities (including the operation of desludging trucks and customer billing and accounting. This will be an integrated and web-based system that will greatly improve the ability of the PDAM to take on this responsibility and ensure accurate scheduling and record keeping.. Also, through the on the job training during development of the MIS, the program will increase the capacity of PDAM staff in area of system maintenance and, if required, later system expansion.
Required Qualifications and Experience
To ensure the delivery of the output: the Management Information System for LLTT operation, billing and accounting, preferred application provider is individual consultant/programmer, which has the following qualifications:
- Must have mastering information technology, especially in development of web-based application and handling hardware with educational background of technological information.
- Must have experiences enough to develop web-based and android integrated operation, billing and accounting applications for water or sanitation utility industries.
- Understand the operation, financial and accounting system programming especially in sanitation or water utility industry – PDAM.
- Having experience developing PDAM or sanitation software for operation, billing and accounting especially for application which work with web-base and supported by Android system.
For those who match the qualifications, IUWASH PLUS inviting you to submit proposal, as the files attached or check the link as follows : https://www.iuwashplus.or.id/arsip/lsic/consultant-individual-for-mis-management-information-