Request for Proposal ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) No. 610700.001.18.035
RFP title: Review Developing Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing e-Learning for Banking Industry
RFP issued on: 25 July 2018
Deadline for questions: 09 August 2018 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time.
Offerors Conference: Monday, 06 August 2018 at 10.00 AM Jakarta time, USAID-CEGAH office. Meeting organized to discuss existing questions or concern regarding the application process. Companies/organizations interested in submitting a proposal are encouraged to attend the Offeror’s conference.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 27 August 2018 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to: zkrishnamoorthy@msi-inc..com (emailed documents should be in MSWord and Excel).
Objective: To support the Financial Transaction Report and Analysis Center in preventing money laundering and terrorism financing in the banking sector.
Geographic focus:The RFP solicits applications for interventions that will be implemented nationally.
Organizations eligible to apply:
- Demonstrating a satisfactory record of Past Performance;
- Certified, legally-registered business entity;
- By law, has the capacity to sign a contract;
- Not under the supervision of a court, not bankrupt, its business activity not being discontinued;
- Not affiliated with any criminal association or activity;
- Not suspended or disbarred from receiving US Government awards;
- In the event that the Offeror will engage in a partnership with another organization in order to provide the required services, the Offeror shall have a formal operating agreement with the partnering organization which includes the percentage of ownership. All parties to an established partnership must be eligible for award/
- Having a good performance record – not on any sanctions list nor blacklist maintained by any government agency/state owned company;
- Verified references that document work performed on at least three similar jobs;
- Having the ability/capacity required to carry out the specified work;
- Not making any incorrect/misleading statements about the competence and capabilities of its business;
- The Offeror’s consultant team must be based in Jakarta;
- Selected vendor must give copyright for production and distribution rights to MSI and its government beneficiaries.
- Experienced in developing training material (experienced developing training materials especially in anti-corruption related topics and banking, is preferred);
- Experienced in following fields: anti-corruption; Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Counter Terrorist Financing (CFT); tax evasion; corporate governance;
- Experienced in multimedia programming;
- Experienced working with government agencies is preferred;
- Experienced in holding seminar and FGDs with participants from various ministries/institutions.
NOTE: Current Government of Indonesia employees are not eligible to receive payments under this subcontract.
Expected Grant type: Purchase Order
Grant Award, Anticipated Grant Size and Duration: Up to IDR 282,720,000 for one subcontract award. Contract will be for up to 4 months for duration.
You can download the complete documents here