Request for Proposal ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) No. 610700.001.17.138
RFP title: Strengthening External Communication Skills and Capacity of the Secretariat Office for the IG of Ministry of Health
RFP issued on: 12 October 2017
Deadline for questions: 31 October 2017 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time.
Offerors Conference: 30 October 2017 at 10.00 AM Jakarta time, USAID-CEGAH office. Meeting organized to discuss existing questions or concern regarding the application process. Companies/organizations interested in submitting a proposal are encouraged to attend the Offeror’s conference.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 14 November 2017 at 04.00 PM Jakarta time via e-mail to email@example.com with cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org (emailed documents should be in MSWord and Excel).
Objective: This RFP aims to strengthen their external communication capacity and skills of Inspector General (IG) of Ministry of Health
Geographic focus: The RFP solicits applications for interventions that will be implemented nationally.
Organizations eligible to apply:
- Certified, legally-registered business entity;
- By law, has the capacity to sign a contract;
- Not under the supervision of a court, not bankrupt, its business activity not being discontinued;
- Not affiliated with any criminal association or activity;
- Not suspended or disbarred from receiving US Government awards;
- Having a good performance record – not on any sanctions list nor blacklist maintained by any government agency/state owned company;
- Verified references that document work performed on at least three similar jobs;
- Having the ability/capacity required to carry out the specified work;
- Not making any incorrect/misleading statements about the competence and capabilities of its business;
- The Offeror’s production team must be based in Jakarta;
- Selected vendor must give copyright for production and distribution rights to USAID, MSI and its government beneficiaries.
Expected Grant type: Purchase Order
Grant Award, Anticipated Grant Size and Duration: Up to IDR 665,750,000 for one subcontract award. Contract will be for up to six months in duration.
You can download the complete documents here.