Request for Proposal ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Search for Common Ground Indonesia
Implementation Support for “Solidifying Religious Freedom in Indonesia”
Search for Common Ground (SFCG) is an international non-profit organization that promotes peaceful resolution of conflicts. With headquarters in Washington, DC and a European office in Brussels, Belgium, SFCG’s mission is to transform how individuals, organizations, and governments deal with conflict – away from adversarial approaches and toward cooperative solutions. SFCG seeks to help conflicting parties understand their differences and act on their commonalities. With over 700 staff worldwide, SFCG implements projects in 35 countries, including in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and the United States.
SFCG has been working in Indonesia since 2002. As a diverse country, Indonesia has a challenge of managing peace and tolerance within its communities. SFCG with the local partners supports the process of building peace through media, dialogue, outreach, and capacity strengthening.
Summary of Opportunity
SFCG is seeking a local Indonesian non-governmental organization to support SFCG’s ongoing project, “Solidifying Religious Freedom in Indonesia.” This organization will provide its expertise to the project’s goal of improving freedom of belief throughout Indonesia.
Specifically SFCG is seeking an organization to support the following activities:
- Organizing a multi-stakeholder forum to develop a standard operating procedure or working guidelines in responding to violent religious intolerance.
- Holding national policy discussions to provide substantive input pertaining to the issues to be addressed under the Draft Law on the protection of religious freedom.
- Organizing public consultation events to acquire input and feedback from stakeholders at the sub-national level pertaining to the current draft law.
- Facilitating intra- and inter-faith dialogues on religious tolerance for religious leaders and their congregations, including youth and women leaders.
- Established network of religious leaders in Indonesia
- Experience working with policy-makers in Indonesia
- Previous facilitation and dialogue experience
- Skills in monitoring and evaluating project activities
To Apply: Please send a description of your organization and proposal for completing the requested work, including a basic budget to email@example.com. Please submit your materials before December 31, 2017.