Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
The Eijkman-Oxford Clinical Research Unit (EOCRU) opened in 2008 with the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the Eijkman Institute for Molecular Biology and the University of Oxford, to conduct collaborative research on infectious diseases impacting the health of Indonesians and residents of other Southeast Asian nations.
In 2012, the University of Oxford also signed a memorandum of understanding with the Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia and, as part of this MoU, the Universities of Indonesia and Oxford Clinical Research Laboratory (IOCRL) was established. IOCRL, being part of EOCRU, is a research facility that serves as a hub to support clinical trials and other clinical research, education, training and public engagement.
In conducting the work in Indonesia, EOCRU is assisted by Alliance for Emerging and Re-emerging Disease Threats in Asia Foundation (ALERTAsia), a local foundation assisting in research grant management and capacity building for local researchers.
Through ALERTAsia, EOCRU is seeking a Secretary/Administrative Assistant to the IOCRL Manager (SA)
Location: UI Salemba Kampus, Jakarta Pusat
Duration : 1 year with possible extension. If selected, there will be a three months contract prior to 1 year contract.
- Perform basic administration functions for IOCRL, including daily reception tasks (attending incoming calls, receiving visitors, maintaining office correspondence, maintaining office supplies, maintaining delivery of documents or other materials with the courier service, maintain general admin petty cash transactions).
- Maintain a file for formal EOCRU/IOCRL correspondence
- Maintain a calendar of appointments & travel of the Manager
- Maintain the working order and security of the Manager’s computer
- Monitor and maintain the visas, KITAS & driving license of the Manager.
- Arrange all official travel as directed, including air, hotel, cash advance, and obtaining necessary visas
- Assist domestic and foreign visitors to EOCRU/IOCRL with visas, ground transportation, hotel reservations, etc.
- Liquidate outstanding travel claims of the Manager with receipts, etc.
- Maintain the good order, cleanliness and atmosphere of the Manager’s office and IOCRL.
- Other administration duties may be assigned by his/her Manager
- High level of organizational and record keeping skills.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with other software is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through email, phone calls, and in face-to-face contacts and/or meetings..
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Minimum D3 degree in secretary/ management
- 3 years or more experience as secretary or administrative assistant to a foreign top personnel.
Application requirement (Cover Letter, CV, three name and address of professional referees, and your salary history) should be sent to via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the reference SA for Secretary/Administrative Assistant position under your email subject. Shortlisting candidates will start immediately.
Note: we will only short list candidates who meet our application requirement.