Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
American Friends Service Committee (AFSC), is a Quaker organization that includes people of various faiths who are committed to social justice, peace, humanitarian service and diversity and inclusion.
American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) Indonesia is looking for competent candidates for the position of Senior Admin and Program Manager, based in Yogyakarta
The Senior Admin and Program Manager is responsible for staff management (Admin and Program), organizational policy, human resources, administration and finance, managing strategic relation with AFSC Indonesia’s network and partners. The Senior Admin and Program Manager oversees AFSC program in Aceh, NTT and Yogyakarta including narrative, financial reports and partner activities. The Senior Admin and Program Manager also supervises the admin and program team including specific responsibility for accompaniment of partners in Yogyakarta.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for approving administration, finance and program report and document verification
- Responsible for overseeing HR processes and development
- Responsible for supervising budget monitoring and program plan implementation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, non-violence, activism and social justice
- Experience in NGO management
- Experience in administration, human resource and finance
- Experience in program field and monitoring
- Possess initiative, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and effective time management
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess commitment and experience related to AFSC Indonesia’s program focus
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel within AFSC Indonesia working areas.
Please send your CV, motivation letter, and referees (three referees including telephone and email address) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Senior Admin and Program Manager” in the subject line no later than January 7, 2017 (Only short listed candidates will be contacted).