CADG is a leading private contractor focusing on the reconstruction and rehabilitation of infrastructure projects in Afghanistan. We undertake the implementation of large scale road construction, vertical construction and irrigation engineering programs.
We are seeking skilled motivated and adaptable individuals who are willing to work in remote areas in Central Asia:
1. Senior Finance Officers
We are seeking a Senior Finance Officer with experience working as part of a finance team.
- Accounting & financial tasks, compliance, reconciliation, monthly reports, cash flow, payroll, contracts, taxes, expenses, etc.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or related disciplines, and;
- A minimum of 6 – 8 years professional experience in finance, auditing or accounting positions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English.
- Previous experience overseas, for example in Central Asia or the Middle East, is essential.
2. Systems Technician
We are seeking a Systems Technician with experience working in a Windows environment. The applicant must have experience troubleshooting hardware, OS, application and network issues. As well as assisting in the support of Server and VSAT internet systems.
To troubleshoot, solve, install and maintain IT equipment and support the larger countrywide maintenance and project rollouts.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain laptops and desktops: Windows Based
- Assist in maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of the network: LAN and WAN
- Assist users with general Microsoft Office issues.
- Maintain, install and setup Printers, Multifunction Devices, and Network Printers
- Assist users with backing up data and helping maintain Data Security
- Prevent and minimize all Malware infections both internal and external
- Coordinate with higher level support all Server and project rollout activities
- Understand and maintain Battery/UPS systems
- Prepare weekly repair, asset register and status reports
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in Windows [XP, Win7] systems and configuration, Desktop and Server.
- Experience working with hard drive imaging software: Ghost/Acronis.
- Experience in Wireless Installation.
- VSAT experience
- Strong customer services skills, strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of networking, cabling, switches and network topology
- Understanding of printers and servicing the same, multifunction devices
- Detailed understanding and good proficiency in usage of Microsoft Office( Word, Excel , Outlook )
- Experience maintaining firewalls and routers
- A bachelor’s degree.
Valued but not required Qualifications and Experience
- CompTia A+ or Net+ Certificate
- Experience with Wireless Access Points
- Desire to take Microsoft MCP or MCITP exam
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs as a part of a team of two up to 7 feet in height
- Must be able to work in temperatures over 40deg Celsius
For all positions:
A professional proficiency in English is required. Previous experience in the Middle East is preferred. Candidate must have Valid Passport with at least 2 years before expiry.
Please apply for position by emailing your CV or resume, university certificate, passport and passport size photo to Hayley Attwood (firstname.lastname@example.org) and (Olga Bondarevscaia) email@example.com
Commencement Date: November 2010
Human Resources Executive
Central Asia Development Group
Main: (65) 68872234
Fax: (65) 63336621
350, Orchard Road, #16-09/10, Shaw House, Singapore 238868